Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Something MUST happen

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    WOW's pve and pvp gear difference is just stupid. One patch, pvp weapons are better than pve weapons, and in the next it's the other way around. They ruined gear aswell. Before pve players caused about 50-60% lesser damage to someone in pvp gear, but they later added pvp power so not only would you be unable to damage the pvp player, but you'd also be one-shotted.
    So they have made pvp gear the best gear to use in Player vs Player? how strange!
    Never played WOW but if you saying the current update means pvp gear in player vs player is much better than pve gear in player vs player then sounds to me they have it right huh!

I cant for the life of me understand why ANY games company would have pve gear and pvp gear then make pve gear the best for Player vs Player! Its got to be one of the most stupidest decisions ever made in a MMO (pve gear better than pvp gear while being used in pvp) come on!

Guys, guys... listen, we have each other!!! Hello??!!!??? That is PvP content... srsly! We kill each other and we constantly try to beat each other... and occassionally we see new faces that we get to teach how bad they suck at everything, including life. Come on now!

PvP content is US... and to a lesser extent EU... WE are the content!!! So therefore, put out your calls to past PvPers and tell them that THEY are the raid bosses... tell them that THEY are the content we have been looking for!

Put out the word my fellow PvPers! WE MUST ENGAGE THEM AT EVERY POINT!!!

Funcom has given us the sandlot to play in. We just need MORE PEOPLE for CONTENT...

WAKE UP!!! SMELL THE PVP GOODNESS that is ALREADY HERE!

Thank you,

That is all...

Rohaus, the Mighty Bear Shaman has spoketh

What must happen is this: You stop wasting bandwidth here and start playing first/third person shooters, fighting games or the newfangled arena battle games. Those are actual pvp games. MMOs as a rule utterly fail at pvp because "progression" and "balance" are fundamentally opposite concepts that will never ever play nice together.

Game had it right from the start, pve gear had heroic stats that was only for pve and pvp gear had pvp stats that was only for pvp obviously. Then came the horrible 1.05 itemization patch which ruined the gear messed up with game algorithms by adding more calculations (we had huge lagspikes for more than a year) stamina was nerfed etc so pve players could compete.. and for me personaly ruined HoX class by turning it to a half-gimped demo
    Last edited by e1iphas; 27th November 2013 at 16:03.

If they fixed the pve gear and only made it work for pve raids it would pretty much fix a lot wrong with this game. I raid, am almost full t4, but would delete all of it if I could. I detest raiding.

Guild rivalry. I need my **** talking, open world ganking friends to come back to this game and create some. Too many guilds stroking one another to produce fun open world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Funnyly enough, minis stabbed open-world in the back real bad.
    because u HAD to do them to be competitive in open-world, and now u need to do the pve grind as well, open-world is far far away for a server like fury

/signed

but FC has a bunch of ppl that have gone full retard

no one trusts them period, they are heavily indebted and have small cash flows.

their value has gone from 22.10 to 1.85 in little over a year, on some quarters they accumulate debt faster then they accumulate revenue, never mind profit.

to sum it up, they are worth nothing and....and have debt.

u players need to hope this company goes bankrupt, so that it sells everything and therefore a company can work with the game mechanics. it MUST happen, these guys NEED to shut down.

I think what ultimately needs to be said ; if you like WoW and GW2 PvP so much, GO PLAY THERE ... leave us to PvP here.

hello ... ?
    hello .... ?
    HELLO ..... ?

/looks around

where is everyone ?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

One should never indulge dumb trolls but
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    u players need to hope this company goes bankrupt, so that it sells everything and therefore a company can work with the game mechanics. it MUST happen, these guys NEED to shut down.
    is the single most stupid thing that has ever been posted on these forums. If Funcom shuts down, AoC (along with all other FC MMOs) is gone for good. There's no universe in which AoC will continue to exist after FC is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    One should never indulge dumb trolls but

is the single most stupid thing that has ever been posted on these forums. If Funcom shuts down, AoC (along with all other FC MMOs) is gone for good. There's no universe in which AoC will continue to exist after FC is gone.
    There have been game titles who's rights have been purchased and the game re-released.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast