Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sub offers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    Sorry, I .. .slipped into a trance there.

POKE POKE.

Nothing happens. It was not effective.
    Why would you not want money?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    Oh boy, what a great question!

(Peers into his crystal ball)

Hmmm...

Unfortunately, we have no information on any upcoming sub offers for AoC.

It could be that we don't have any info, or it could be this crystal ball I am looking in. It seems awfully cloudy!

Thanks for the question!
    Well how about sending an email to your cowokers in marketing or whoever and say pretty please put together a sub offer
    Well worth a try ???

I'm sure we'll see a sub offer just before the expansion pack of a different MMO... which is due in 6 weeks.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Funcom arogance sometimes baffles me. Is it in company culture to insult your paid customers?

Pro tip: if a customer is interested in your product and asks for a special offer you kindly inform him that nothing is planned for this very moment but new sub offers might come soon. Then apologize that you cannot be of further assistance to your customer and encourage him to wait just a bit longer.

Thats marketing 101.

Class dismissed.
    Retired

Well, there is a special offer ALL the time:
    12 months for 98,60 Euro which means less then 2 cigarette packages per month - or a lunch at Burger King.

Of course I understand that many people are looking forward for goodies. But as Tomiums crystal ball is cloudy I have a clear view in my crystal ball and I can promise you:

There will be a special offer with goodies!

And of course there will be a BIG wail and MANY lamentations about the goodies:
    "OMG! Another pet!"
    "WTF? Potions?"
    "more AA-points? Funcom, seriously?"
    "so few funcom points???"

So, wait and see...
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Why would you not want money?
    Just because.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Thats marketing 101.
    This one wasn't too bad. Ill advised, maybe, and pointless, definitely; but it's all right to have a personality every once in a while.
    A special offer sure would be nice though. There being people still willing to pay monthly for this game in an ever increasing f2p industry is a small miracle, FC could certainly show some gratitude for it by offering specials.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Well, there is a special offer ALL the time:
    12 months for 98,60 Euro which means less then 2 cigarette packages per month - or a lunch at Burger King.

Of course I understand that many people are looking forward for goodies. But as Tomiums crystal ball is cloudy I have a clear view in my crystal ball and I can promise you:

There will be a special offer with goodies!

And of course there will be a BIG wail and MANY lamentations about the goodies:
    "OMG! Another pet!"
    "WTF? Potions?"
    "more AA-points? Funcom, seriously?"
    "so few funcom points???"

So, wait and see...
    Keep in mind some of us have to pay 3 TIMES MORE than EU and US players because of the exchange rates in the Credit Card. So I live in South America always played in the US servers and have to pay in € which is 30% more than Id pay in USD on a 1:2.5 rates + taxes!. These offers mean more to us 3rd world foreingers than simply "free goodies" to go with, it means global market equity. So...if funcom dont want my money I'll just go f2p anyway and enjoy other games out there that offer more bang fory money 😊

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    all right to have a personality every once in a while
    Key words: every once in a while

I estimate that nearly 98% of the offical non-dev FC responses are either rude or consists mostly of puns

I prefer professional PR drone over wise ass cracking jokes at people's issues
    Retired

New forum thread was the best

New sub offers along with Helloween event and new raids/patch would be really nice ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast