Thread: Tiny little thing

Default Tiny little thing

For the past few days I have had problems with the icons in my inventory getting messed up. As my mouse pointer hoover over them, they change to something else.

I thought it was caused by my low graphics settings for the world bosses, but changing the settings back doesn`t help.

I have tried to reload the ui.

Have anyone else encountered this and how did you fix it?

Thanks

I've seen this bug a few times, but it only affects two of my toons and only on one icon, namely the Life Essence-item that drops from mobs in Khitai.

Sadly, no idea on how to fix it. Haven't spent much time on troubleshooting it since it's only happened to one specific item on two specific toons.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

I've had a similar bug, too.
    For me the icons got mixed (e.g. an armor for a ring) and changed when moved too.
    It seems to be client dependand, so things locally got messed up for my during a crash. Probably a pointer or an icon corrupted...i think it got solved for me either with a database overhaul or a patch.

The Life Essence graphics is bugged for 2x years for me. Also the new cloak rewards for the 12 bosses (Portents) for my Conq are randomly changing to all kinds of icons.. helmets, weapons , rings.. etc.. each time I look at rewards part.

spirit necklaces and life essence have always bugged for me. I don't keep either in my inventory anymore.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

In case anyone else encounters this, here`s how it went:

I deleted my GUI folder, and downloaded it again, but this did not fix it. Every icon still changed to something else when I hoovered the mouse pointer over it.

I solved it by uninstalling and completely reinstalling the game.

Slow but effective