Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World bosses

Fury: Don't have enough people, so we can get 3 or 4 dragons and around 2 hours CD after that

Crom: Have too much people, so we get 9-15 dragons with huge lag spikes

Rage: Anyone seen dragon on Rage?

I only see ingots & shards on Rage
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

World Bosses are clearly appreciated by a big part of the playerbase, especially casual players, pve grinder etc.

Every kind of content which attracts people to the game is good from this point of view, and I think it will be a succes for Funcom: yes, they will keep subscribers.

Personally I find them dull, and I understand and partly share Fsen or Suctum considerations.
    I'd like having some PvP content or a new raid tier more than these brainless fights, where th challenge is just entering the right instance in time, and of course having time to waste simply to wait.

But that's about me.. who cares?
    More players?
    More people to play with and more money for Funcom which, hopefully, will be able to provide also different and more articulated content (PvP please QQ ).

And finally.. yes World Bosses are brainless.. but every PvE fight is brainless when you have repeated it hundreds (literally) of times for grinding.
    And even farming unexperienced new players in minigames doesn't really require rocket scientist when you have daily played some PvP for months..

Waste of time?
    Yes, it's an mmorpg.. so every kind of activity in it is waste of time by definition.

Merry Christmas all!!
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Problem is, that they make certain zones unplayable for the event durations. This always annoys people. If those are more than the ones "enjoying" the bosses, i can't say.

Sadly it does not look like they learned from the anniversary or the complaints in the old pvp world bosses thread.

Just a simple suggestion to make the content more valid:

- just spawn in zones without creating a bottleneck
    - just spawn them in epic zones

Not enforcing the events should be common sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Problem is, that they make certain zones unplayable for the event durations. This always annoys people. If those are more than the ones "enjoying" the bosses, i can't say.

Sadly it does not look like they learned from the anniversary or the complaints in the old pvp world bosses thread.

Just a simple suggestion to make the content more valid:

- just spawn in zones without creating a bottleneck
    - just spawn them in epic zones

Not enforcing the events should be common sense!
    Unplayable?

One boss spawn every two hours? I feel sorry for anyone who rage because they were doing the Crow`s quest in commons and ran into a dragon. Give them their money back right now, that`s unacceptable

To compensate for most of the lag when there are 50+ players/necro pets on the screen at the same time, you can remove their name tags/details using this script (and enable them again after).

Right click save this file, then put it in your age of conan\scripts folder.

http://software.requiemnex.com/scripts/fps.txt

Once it's in the right folder, in the chat window type /fps.txt

To Funcom, are you aware that when someone tries to zone into an instance that is "full", their game client crashes (gets permanently stuck) on the load screen/generating content?

Steps to reproduce:
    1) group with a friend that is in the full zone
    2) zone into same playfield
    3) press YES to the box that pops up to join your friend
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 25th December 2013 at 18:17.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    Unplayable?

One boss spawn every two hours? I feel sorry for anyone who rage because they were doing the Crow`s quest in commons and ran into a dragon. Give them their money back right now, that`s unacceptable
    You do not understand obviously. If all works fine for you, congratulations! No need to become rude and ridiculous here.

The problems come for some not from a tough boss, but from the spam in global, the crashing of instances and the latency many players at one place (not even mentioning fighting or pvp) creates.
    All this would have been easily avoided, had some people listened to suggestions after the anniversary (maybe they did for some...at least no kraken in khemi so far).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th December 2013 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Rage: Anyone seen dragon on Rage?
    Rage: Anyone seen any player on Rage? I have dragon here.
    We will be Serious after death.

Did it yesterday then logged off.

It was a fairly civil affair.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

[QUOTE=Fsen;2080994]
    I really really wonder ; what will happen when Elder Scrolls Online will come.. do they really think to beat ESO at pve side ? I really dont think so..and i am waiting to see its pvp system..if they can manage to do similar to Aoc, on that day, pvpers r gonna leave Aoc forever..
    [QUOTE]
    This is really something that i'v been wondering. If they make pvp combat interesting and make open world pvp it will be something to check out. Sadly it seems that there will only be one map for realm vs realm or whatever will be there. So many people will leave aoc but some will probably still hang around in empty and dead game.
    And for people that enjoy world bosses, thats cool but please lets not call that new content.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast