Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Travelling Trader stupility

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Banto View Post
    I hope this is not to solve bag space like Nusquam said.
    That is not what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Seriously, this was created to give vets more convenience for trader access. With people complaining about bag space, we figured this would be useful for people who want to use it.

Oh do give it a rest you babies. Waaa waaa I have too many tokens, WAA WAA that thing costs too much vet tokens .. WAA WAAA

It is a flipping trader for 5 vet tokens .. how bloody often are you going to use it?

I have 400 vet tokens and NOTHING to spend them on, now I can at least be fuking lazy even more and never have to port out of Jade Citadel.

Nice reply (1st one) Joel and everyone who completely missed the tongue-in-cheek of that reply needs to learn to read.
    Last edited by Invino; 25th October 2013 at 16:23.

All this crying is obviously because everyone used their vet tokens on insignias and moas.

To anyone upset over the fact that you now have an option to spend veteran points on this new quality of life improvement feature...

The travelling trader (or the traveling trader, as Funcom likes to call it) is now available in the item shop for 54 Funcom points (premium member discount included).

Consumable
    Summons a trader for five minutes giving everyone in the vicinity access to the tradepost. The trader cannot be summoned in some areas. This item will be consumed when activated.
    Unlike in Rift, where a similar feature is permanent (aquire it once, and it's yours forever), this one is consumable. Even so, great to see different ways of aquiring the summonable trader.
    Chopping heads since the 17th of May 2008
    -----
    Not a single offline level spent. 560 and increasing

When I heard this feature was coming, I was expecting it to be sold from a guild city vendor for a little more expensive than the current traveling merchant is.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Think this was a great addition. Maybe it could be possible to make a more expensive version that isn't consumed? Anyway, thanks for adding this little feature Nusquam. Will for sure spend some of my vet tokens on it.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Think this was a great addition. Maybe it could be possible to make a more expensive version that isn't consumed? Anyway, thanks for adding this little feature Nusquam. Will for sure spend some of my vet tokens on it.
    Agreed. I'm happy to see a new Vet token option.

I'd gladly pay good money in the store for a version of this that's not consumed. This is far more attractive to me than the Dragon's Spine mount.

With hopefully more gathering happening when the crafting re-vamp hits; this is a step in the right direction.

Don't miss this opportunity to make some money for future development.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345