Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Hyborian Race: Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Could you pvers like go away.. shoo for just one thread.
    We will get out the same day you pvp-ers stop turning every PVE-thread into a PVP-thread.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Sorry but I canot to hold myself to do not replay about this post.Disable minis on PvP server it's just the stupidest sugestions ever!!! It's a PvP server for god shake and u want to disable Part of PvP!!!Stop talking about rase and open PvP men on PvP server players PvP bro if u don't know and reall PvP players if u don't know don't care about rase they care and they want to PvP!!!U remind me on alot of players who are runing like chicken and questing till I'm hunting them !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    "In the mean time, we are doing experiments with a PvP event and so far - despite my request for suggestions to improve the event - I've seen nothing but vitriol or ridiculous assumptions that this event means we are not doing other things."

Personnaly i don't care enough about winning to complain about it being a grindfest. I know i won't grind like crazy and just have fun levelling in a hopefully lively environnement with lots of PvP along the way. Just a one or two week run hopefully out of minis playing exclusively with friends in open-world, more or less casually depending on the fun we have other there. I don't know about you but sounds fun enough to me.

That being here's a few thoughts:

Categories:
    I guess it would be nice to have diffrent categories to rate the "winners" to differentiate how they ran this race. For instance the amount of time played, those who leveled up to 80 with the least /played time. Aswell as the one reaching level 80 during the first/second week with the most PvP xp/kills. The one who reach level 80 with the most gold in his pockets. Guild that worked the best. etc.

Anything that would allow players to run the race diffrently.

Mechanics:
    I don't know how it is currently on the B&G servers but having XP giving more or less the same amount of PvE xp than mob kill give would be nice. Aswell as kill quests to catch up a glimpse with PvE xp from quests would be a great plus even if it has a relatively high CD.

Pyres and body part looting would be cool to have in every zone.

Disable mini-games. It's an open-world race, hiding in instances shouldn't be allowed for the length of the event.

Disable fast travels. More risky, more enjoyable.

Rewards:
    Account wide rewards would be appreciated. Aswell as maybe a character reward so he doesn't arrive on B&G servers completely helpeless (might help retain more players on them).
    Something to reward the participants (here i'm thinking vanity cloak or stuff like that more than anything else).

Rankings:
    Would be cool to get rankings a la Secret World with the players killed, minis won, quest achieved, monster killed, etc.

Please keep the trolling here and post your suggestions here!

EDITED: Couple more suggestions.
    Last edited by Djeneraldraza; 9th September 2013 at 14:57.
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    Sorry but I canot to hold myself to do not replay about this post.Disable minis on PvP server it's just the stupidest sugestions ever!!! It's a PvP server for god shake and u want to disable Part of PvP!!!Stop talking about rase and open PvP men on PvP server players PvP bro if u don't know and reall PvP players if u don't know don't care about rase they care and they want to PvP!!!U remind me on alot of players who are runing like chicken and questing till I'm hunting them !!!
    Hard to understand what you are trying to say here.
    If you don't care about the race and just want to do lowbie minis why bother go on this temporary server ? Stay on Fury you'll have the same.
    Mini-games are fast food PvP content. Jump in jump out, and no consequences. Players gathering in minis makes levelling easier, less hunters, and less players leveling. Clearly this isn't the goal sought by this race.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Hard to understand what you are trying to say here.
    lul
    /10 char

Idea: Forget about this event and think how you can help Fury/Crom/Rage.

Hello fellas, i got idea also, how about starting make pvp quest's in open PVP areas? it would draw ppl to come out from khemi and pve dungeons on pvp server, i think this hyborian race is great idea for week or two to get some lowbie killing going.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    no they say they are working on making this for minigames wich could be good if they revamp pvp gear to be better then now, because its only realy good for half of the classes and for most part all the pvp weapons are bad, and t3 crafted weapons have better pvp stats then any pvp weapon available right now.

what i am saying is going all the way, every single place where pvp is enabled player get full aa's and forced into revamped pvp gear.

you and some others still crave more power gear and new tiers of pvp gear wich like im trying to point out its only fair in pve and totaly wrong in pvp.
    Amen, bro. I would like to do pvp in level 50 green gears and still beat level 80 guys who wear pvp t1 set or pve t2 raid set, totally possible since gear matter only wery minor part.

BUT now i need to grind my self pvp 7 gear and t3-t4 weapon to be competive in pvp,... and lets not talk about the pve dungeons i need to do to obtain pve aa

WHY in earth i need to do 6 month 24/7 pve dungeons to get gear + aa to be better in pvp? dosen't make any SENSE

I'd rather see this run with a level cap starting at 30 and increasing by 10 once a week. That way we'd get a week of battles in a few set zones and level ranges that slowly change throughout duration of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I'd rather see this run with a level cap starting at 30 and increasing by 10 once a week. That way we'd get a week of battles in a few set zones and level ranges that slowly change throughout duration of the server.
    I like this idea. Would hinder those china farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    +1000

/10 char

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast