Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring on that Monthly Letter

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I just hope that the letter has few words on crafting.

Remember crafting? It used to be big thing back 1985 when Funcom first annouced the revamp.
    No, there isn't anything about crafting. However, if I manage to pull off one of my grand plans this week, I will post an update about crafting later this week just for you.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    No, there isn't anything about crafting. However, if I manage to pull off one of my grand plans this week, I will post an update about crafting later this week just for you.
    Ok now I will beg forum God to post something for me about PvP...plz god tell something good about PvP word
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

the last 2 patches nerfed some of the Dragon Spine Coils of the Serpent weapons. However I believe there is a 1HE in there that is missing almost all of its stats. Could you have a look at that please - how about some positive patching instead of only nerfing items? You obviously have the staff with the capabilities to do this because they could change the other weapons from the last 2 minor patches.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

We may not like how longs things take, but let's admit it...

Joel does a great job with communication (even if it's bad news)

Now if he can just communicate some grand ideas for PVP...

Imo FC may already start to make letter for September
    Cripples gonna cripple

O my god please be about pvp stuff
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Good news.

Prays to the gods - whichever ones you like - that the update doesn't include that the revamp has been scrapped.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Thank you, however this update might concern a lot of FC's paying customers so its not really all that "just for me".

And pardon if my crankiness offends you, kind sir, I just be illin' because I was sold a bill of goods and charged for it up front... second year in a row.
    Retired

*Nexothep disguises himself as Slith and tries to speak in his voice* Great... oh, please tell also my German friend NEXOTHEP about this. He´s a passionate crafter, too and collects all informations on the revamp.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast