Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Weapons T4 for 500 tokens mini game!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Yes its easy to criticize. If an idea is so bad you nearly give other forum users a stroke then youre gonna get both barrels through your bobble hat.

Like other people have said. PvP needs systems before it needs anything else. Game systems. Not more gear or power items.

Pvp is fvcked up at the moment, if they add any more force multipliers do you think that will make pvp better?

LOL.
    do not miss the Tier 4 this week, to complete his gear bro!

now go for topic:
    kill the Care Bears! sorry, Raids and Tactics!

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    you know acting like this is one of main reasons people will avoid pvp to begin with, trash talking people i doubt you even know is just plain immature.

its sad that most people who open threads about pvp act like yourself only makes it harder to ask for actual pvp content and pvp systems.
    Difficult is to see people who love the PVE, come here, the topic of PVP, to destroy PVP ideas that can help the game for PVP,

and people like you, who does have good ideas, I agree, but they are utopias in general (for policy of the company)

reduce desbalance gear pvp for pvp, just it....

The good thing is that the pvp dev doesnt know anything about pvp so he's learning his job now. This means it will be at least a year before anything happens.

So this retarded thread should pass under the funcom radar.

Fingers crossed. x
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

The good thing is that the pvp dev doesnt know anything about pvp so he's learning his job now. This means it will be at least a year before anything happens.

So this retarded thread should pass under the funcom radar.

Fingers crossed. x
    yes, for new employee is very good think is correct, the best weapon for pvp is a pve weapon! we remain silent or propose something that materializes in two years!!! fingers crossed!

bro, c'mon not miss your raid this week!the third boss now ok!! name boss is: "Green Bear of Magic Love!", this boss drop the best weapon in the game, I think it's right, because that your alt, has two months of play, and it is correct that you get a weapon 15% better than the one person played for two years to grab the weapon pvp 10! fingers crossed! good lucky!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    yes, for new employee is very good think is correct, the best weapon for pvp is a pve weapon! we remain silent or propose something that materializes in two years!!! fingers crossed!

bro, c'mon not miss your raid this week!the third boss now ok!! name boss is: "Green Bear of Magic Love!", this boss drop the best weapon in the game, I think it's right, because that your alt, has two months of play, and it is correct that you get a weapon 15% better than the one person played for two years to grab the weapon pvp 10! fingers crossed! good lucky!!
    Ive played 5 years.
    All my characters apart from my conq have T4 weapons. Hell even my hox has the T4 sword and I hardly play it anymore. If you want PvE weapons just raid.

If it would stop you from QQing I'd give you a few of my T4 gears.

However your suggestions wont fix pvp. Try harder. You can do it!!!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Cool

Ive played 5 years.
    All my characters apart from my conq have T4 weapons. Hell even my hox has the T4 sword and I hardly play it anymore. If you want PvE weapons just raid.

If it would stop you from QQing I'd give you a few of my T4 gears.

However your suggestions wont fix pvp. Try harder. You can do it!!!
    if the Funcom make a weapon for players PVP 10,,, much better for PVE that your T4,

I doubt that you would not come here in the forum complain!
    (if that happened I would give reason for you!)

as I said in the beginning of the forum,

people have trouble putting yourself in the position of others,

I do not want a weapon better than its for pve,

I only want a reward just for 2 two years dedicated to one character,

I repeat, this topic is not for players killers pink teddy, your place is the topic Raids and Tactics!!

PS: PVE players do not want to lose the privilege of having a stronger weapon that players PVP 10 (details - for pvp)
    Last edited by Marechal; 25th August 2013 at 21:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    if the Funcom make a weapon for players PVP 10,,, much better for PVE that your T4,

I doubt that you would not come here in the forum complain!
    (if that happened I would give reason for you!)

as I said in the beginning of the forum,

people have trouble putting yourself in the position of others,

I do not want a weapon better than its for pve,

I only want a reward just for 2 two years dedicated to one character,

I repeat, this topic is not for players killers pink teddy, your place is the topic Raids and Tactics!!

PS: PVE players do not want to lose the privilege of having a stronger weapon that players PVP 10 (details - for pvp)

PvP is broken. Ill tell you why.

When Bori came out people farmed bori to get gear and then when they were pvp 10 and had the gear they started to pvp. I saw people with less than 100 kills @ pvp 10.<this is utterly broken pvp.

When T4 came on farm, pvp/pve-ers started to farm T4 pve gear, then when they had all the gear they started to pvp with it. <this is broken pvp.

PvP is broken. It needs fixing. Adding MORE gear will not fix anything in pvp.

YOU want gear to make you more powerful. You want to have the same situation that the Bori farmers had before and what the T4 raiders have now. Adding more gear to the pvp loot table so its better than T4 raid gear will make pvp worse.

Think.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 25th August 2013 at 21:54.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

The disparity between the PvP tier 3 and PvE tier 4 weapons are ridiculous. I say make PvP only gear mega powerful during PvP and make it available for everyone.

Something like Highlord's Greatsword can have...

237.5 DPS

+200 Strength
    +150 Critical
    +300 Critical Damage
    +300 Stamina
    +1000 Combat Rating
    +100 Hit rating

Same with the other weapons, give it that BRUTAL EDGE...so PvP battles can be really EXCITING/FAST/and INTENSE.

Red face

PvP is broken. Ill tell you why.

When Bori came out people farmed bori to get gear and then when they were pvp 10 and had the gear they started to pvp. I saw people with less than 100 kills @ pvp 10.<this is utterly broken pvp.
    bori was a mistake, you're right

When T4 came on farm, pvp/pve-ers started to farm T4 pve gear, then when they had all the gear they started to pvp with it. <this is broken pvp.

That is true, yes, and it is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in this game!

should never have happened, and if so, players must pvp yes manifest and disprove it!

pve items for PVP = stupidity

the silence of the players serve as approval!

PvP is broken. It needs fixing. Adding MORE gear will not fix anything in pvp.
    I just can not understand their logic, put items pvp for pvp, will worsen the situation of pvp!! That is foolish!
    for you, balance worsens the situation!

"an improvement in pvp, only if something really big!"
    ohhhhhhhhh

YOU want gear to make you more powerful. You want to have the same situation that the Bori farmers had before and what the T4 raiders have now. Adding more gear to the pvp loot table so its better than T4 raid gear will make pvp worse.

Think.
    if I want to become stronger, yes, of course,

The TRUTH is one: you PVE player, do not want to lose the privilege of having stronger weapons for pvp, conquered killing pink bear!!

There is no logical in his argument,

"an improvement in pvp items (because the items pve, now is much better for pvp) worsening the situation!"

Only in your fantasy world!

wake up!

be sincere!!! you do not want to stop being powerful in pvp, by you killed many pink bears!

this topic is focused to PVP players and not for players like you!

or you want to sell your account for a high price for having killed many bears affectionate or you want to be more powerful than a dedicated pvp player,, by killing statues speakers!!!

this makes sense to you? Take your medicine!!
    Last edited by Marechal; 25th August 2013 at 23:01.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    The disparity between the PvP tier 3 and PvE tier 4 weapons are ridiculous. I say make PvP only gear mega powerful during PvP and make it available for everyone.

Something like Highlord's Greatsword can have...

237.5 DPS

+200 Strength
    +150 Critical
    +300 Critical Damage
    +300 Stamina
    +1000 Combat Rating
    +100 Hit rating

Same with the other weapons, give it that BRUTAL EDGE...so PvP battles can be really EXCITING/FAST/and INTENSE.
    the pve players would cry a lot,
    I believe that a balance would be interesting,

best weapon for pvp = won via pvp
    pve item = can also be good, it motivates the players carebears!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast