Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Weapons T4 for 500 tokens mini game!

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    These r good ideas but i dont believe funcom can manage to do it atm..at least they can add pvp4 weapons..many pvp players r Using **** weapons and beaten coz of this unbalanced t4 items.. (btw i have t4 also crafted t3..just writing in here from The perspective of pvpers who cant do raids.)
    t4=/=win gear.
    you do not get t4 gear and win just because of it.

bringing more gear would just add even more gaps bettewen new players who play casualy just pvp and veterans and no lifers who farm stuff in days.

pvp players hidding in pvp servers not subscribed staring each other's char's in disdain of each other in hub cities waiting for minigames to fulfill their hate and angst are not fueling game.
    pve players are who are subscribed and mostly avoid pvp because pvp focused players are amongst the most scornfull and unpolite people ingame are the ones paying.

there should finaly be pvp content ingame apart from stupid minigames you cant play even with 1 friend, and that content must be fun and acomodate all aoc player old and new not just the misantropic pvp haters who where first ones to farm bori for pvp advantages.

people seem very forgetfull always of events like when bori was released pvp'ers welcomed it with open arms and payied for transfers to pve and rp servers to exploit bori as pve content to gain aa's and pvp10 gear.

bottom line is anything wich will grant more power pvp'rs are first in line to ask for it and to exploit to obtain it, wich a monority among russians toke to an extreme in pvp&pve servers buying t4 gear from gm's as well as buying from out of game sellers t3 crafted weapons on servers no t4 or t3 raids happen.

all of that nonsense ruins pvp.
    as much as i hated last game director he cant be fully blames for death of pvp in aoc, credit card warriors and exploiters have great share of blame especialy on fury server ruining every siege with player created lag.

pvp content > new weapons/armor

pvp instances with actual pvp content > pvp servers with no content and non consensual pvp

unchained pvp content available for all subscribers with no pvp lvls all aa's granted on entering and remodled pvp armors to actualy be good for all classes = a reason to attract back all lost pvp players and a reason for pve players to pvp and a reason for pvp players to subscribe and just do pvp.

simply adding new minigames or new pvp armors is pure fail.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    actualy no.
    they should utterly remove all pvp items and pvp lvl's (my main is pvp10 btw no bori as you know fsen)
    they should make open world pvp zones, make border kingdoms warzones with multiple raid pvp objectives like in tsw.
    and pvp armor with aa's and weapons forced on players when entering warzones/world pvp zones/minigames/duel arenas

pvp should be like that fair and with some atempt to balance and removing all gear/aa gaps.

adding more pvp armor/weapons is just fail concept.

what should exist is specialized class pvp armors with stats harmonized for group pvp teamplay, something along the lines of stats existing right now in pvp t3 armor for soldier/healer and have mage/rogues along the stats line of recent dragon spine armor and t4.

adding pvp items or even raid items to item shop would forever tranform game in to a credit card warrior's paradise destroying game.

actualy providing pvp content wich is motivating and rewarding to all players not just ultra elitist pvp focused crowd who have no wish to even explore pve content is fail.

pvp content is neverending source of content refreshing each time a player kills you and new hate fuels yourself to battle, and given extra slow pve content development its best choise investment to maintain players ocupied hating each other until new pve content is made available.
    your idea is great, but it's utopia,

ill disagree to your simplistic point of views wich realy wont solve nothing and would actualy worsen situation.
    Who disagrees that PVE Items must be better than PvP items (for PVP) should consult a psychiatrist urgently! I repeat!

if the idea is good or not, ok, but still not impossible! and his ideas are good, but require much work on Funcom, and you and I know they will never do that! will be easier to create another game!

just trying to improve the game PVP...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Another silly suggestion on how to fix pvp. If I had a penny for every one of these I'd be sailing around the med in a sunseeker.

This suggestion is bad.

criticize is easy, it is difficult to have an idea that helps!
    you got your gun Tier 4 and this happy about it! ok! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    I think you have some mental problem,

I'll rephrase the question:

imagine,,, try,,,,,, if the best weapon for the PVE, were a weapon PVP, you would find that ok?

If that happened, I would think it would be natural that you (PVE player) could acquire this gun through tokens raid.

I guess you must be an amoeba, really...
    Imagine ,,,, try ,,,, to keep playing a PVE focused game when all you want to do is PVP.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Wink

t4=/=win gear.
    you do not get t4 gear and win just because of it.

bringing more gear would just add even more gaps bettewen new players who play casualy just pvp and veterans and no lifers who farm stuff in days.

pvp players hidding in pvp servers not subscribed staring each other's char's in disdain of each other in hub cities waiting for minigames to fulfill their hate and angst are not fueling game.
    pve players are who are subscribed and mostly avoid pvp because pvp focused players are amongst the most scornfull and unpolite people ingame are the ones paying.

there should finaly be pvp content ingame apart from stupid minigames you cant play even with 1 friend, and that content must be fun and acomodate all aoc player old and new not just the misantropic pvp haters who where first ones to farm bori for pvp advantages.

people seem very forgetfull always of events like when bori was released pvp'ers welcomed it with open arms and payied for transfers to pve and rp servers to exploit bori as pve content to gain aa's and pvp10 gear.

bottom line is anything wich will grant more power pvp'rs are first in line to ask for it and to exploit to obtain it, wich a monority among russians toke to an extreme in pvp&pve servers buying t4 gear from gm's as well as buying from out of game sellers t3 crafted weapons on servers no t4 or t3 raids happen.

all of that nonsense ruins pvp.
    as much as i hated last game director he cant be fully blames for death of pvp in aoc, credit card warriors and exploiters have great share of blame especialy on fury server ruining every siege with player created lag.

pvp content > new weapons/armor

pvp instances with actual pvp content > pvp servers with no content and non consensual pvp

unchained pvp content available for all subscribers with no pvp lvls all aa's granted on entering and remodled pvp armors to actualy be good for all classes = a reason to attract back all lost pvp players and a reason for pve players to pvp and a reason for pvp players to subscribe and just do pvp.

simply adding new minigames or new pvp armors is pure fail.

how do you think new players feel hearing that the best weapon in the game for pvp, if achievement through the raid,

with the merge approaching, many veteran pvp players will return, and .....

have a way to get the best weapon pvp will solve all the problems of the game for PVP? of course not! but it will be one less!

Who disagrees that PVE Items must be better than PvP items (for PVP) should consult a psychiatrist urgently! I repeat!
    you still dont get it pvp should be entirely separated from pve
    a player engaging in pvp should be automaticaly forced into pvp gear, and by that i dont mean the fail gear existing now but properly balanced gear for all classes with teamplay pvp in mind.

pvp gear shouldnt even ocupy inventory space.

this gear issues exist because there is no separation, and because while pve continues to receive content and gear upgrades pvp gear and pvp content has not it was last game director prerogative to not do pvp content and continuously did pve content and destroied pvp while doing it.

pvp gear is outdated pve gear isnt outdated its that simple.

new pvp gear in any shape will just increase gap new player vet players. what i describe inst an utopic cenario should be totaly achievable and would be a better cenario for a single server with pvp instances/war zones/arenas to suport the extra slow development of game and at same time fix all the error in pvp from unconsensual ganking of players who are misguidedly existing in pvp server runing to instances & raids & questing.

separation vs unification

new player vs veterans

adding more gear wont fix anything clinging to your posture of trying to demean people who think otherwise then yourself wont solve or add any depth to actualy openly discuss the issues underlying pvp either.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

how do you think new players feel hearing that the best weapon in the game for pvp, if achievement through the raid,

with the merge approaching, many veteran pvp players will return, and .....

have a way to get the best weapon pvp will solve all the problems of the game for PVP? of course not! but it will be one less!
    any reasonable person would realize this is a pve game with some available pvp content wich is highly unfair and inst even fun except for veterans who are full aa and fully geared, and even for vets like me its not fun because it lacks systems to make it enjoyable, and lack proper policing of exploiters who ruin game.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

criticize is easy, it is difficult to have an idea that helps!
    you got your gun Tier 4 and this happy about it! ok! good luck!
    Yes its easy to criticize. If an idea is so bad you nearly give other forum users a stroke then youre gonna get both barrels through your bobble hat.

Like other people have said. PvP needs systems before it needs anything else. Game systems. Not more gear or power items.

Pvp is fvcked up at the moment, if they add any more force multipliers do you think that will make pvp better?

LOL.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

have the right to obtain the best weapon pvp by pvp, does not mean I want funcom to change your focus,

placing an employee to change the names of weapons (T4) and change some statistics, it will take a day to do this,

however, it can leave a great team of dedicated work to create a new dungeon for you to do with your friends: ghaycolytes, legion in garbage, primal stupids and carghayge! you're still a person useless, is like a BS who never put a blue heal for your team and only focuses on kill!!thx for attention!
    you know acting like this is one of main reasons people will avoid pvp to begin with, trash talking people i doubt you even know is just plain immature.

its sad that most people who open threads about pvp act like yourself only makes it harder to ask for actual pvp content and pvp systems.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Talking

you still dont get it pvp should be entirely separated from pve
    a player engaging in pvp should be automaticaly forced into pvp gear, and by that i dont mean the fail gear existing now but properly balanced gear for all classes with teamplay pvp in mind.

pvp gear shouldnt even ocupy inventory space.

this gear issues exist because there is no separation, and because while pve continues to receive content and gear upgrades pvp gear and pvp content has not it was last game director prerogative to not do pvp content and continuously did pve content and destroied pvp while doing it.

pvp gear is outdated pve gear isnt outdated its that simple.

new pvp gear in any shape will just increase gap new player vet players. what i describe inst an utopic cenario should be totaly achievable and would be a better cenario for a single server with pvp instances/war zones/arenas to suport the extra slow development of game and at same time fix all the error in pvp from unconsensual ganking of players who are misguidedly existing in pvp server runing to instances & raids & questing.

separation vs unification

new player vs veterans

adding more gear wont fix anything clinging to your posture of trying to demean people who think otherwise then yourself wont solve or add any depth to actualy openly discuss the issues underlying pvp either.
    any reasonable person would realize this is a pve game with some available pvp content wich is highly unfair and inst even fun except for veterans who are full aa and fully geared, and even for vets like me its not fun because it lacks systems to make it enjoyable, and lack proper policing of exploiters who ruin game.

I respect your opinion, but my motivation to play a game is:

play, play and play for ..... get a better weapon and better gear!
    have a goal besides improving the way of struggle...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast