Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New blue dungeon drop 225.0DPS 1 hander

Quote Originally Posted by Pondtus View Post
    Imagine the dps you could do with those...

Carnage conq or barb with 2 of those...
    Only 1 in main hand would be viable for carnage conq and barb, for second one you can find much better offhand than this.
    But yes dmg would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    70 str = 210 combat rating = 5.7 dps
    ho right i forgot that part^^. still, some people here should really do somethign ele that spending their time bitching here. Beside, don't they realize that the more they are bitching here, the more it will discourage new players to join the game ?

Tbh, I couldn't notice any difference in damage output over my regular T4 1he on my DT, but it's a fun weapon for the time being
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by irishterion View Post
    ho right i forgot that part^^. still, some people here should really do somethign ele that spending their time bitching here. Beside, don't they realize that the more they are bitching here, the more it will discourage new players to join the game ?
    you forgot alot or you just dont know. Get your facts right befor you post

Quote Originally Posted by irishterion View Post
    the answers is obvious....
    T2 Dt weapons give you 322 dps if i am not mistaken, so i don't see the problem with that blue item.
    obvious to know one! apart from you! T2 322dps weapon EPIC example of a clueless poster

Guys the servers should have been brought down within 10 minutes of these being discovered. I'm thinking you only need to change a couple of digits in the code and put it straight back up right?

Quote Originally Posted by Daynan View Post
    Guys the servers should have been brought down within 10 minutes of these being discovered. I'm thinking you only need to change a couple of digits in the code and put it straight back up right?
    Absolutely right! Funcom, you really are ruining this game with your incompetence and the stupid stats from these drops!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    Tbh, I couldn't notice any difference in damage output over my regular T4 1he on my DT, but it's a fun weapon for the time being
    Did you parse on strawman? The base dps difference is like parsing strawman with T1 armor and no jewelry and then putting on full tiger with all jewelry... Should notice quite a difference on a straw man parse. Unless blue weapons are "capped" and it doesn't work..?

while you are there, please make sure resurrects from priests are the default resurrect instead of res pads!
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

The issue was adressed in the latest hotfix and hence this thread is...

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456