Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vets: What do you do in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    If i understood correctly, everyone will be able to craft everything with that new crafting system, so you don't need to work on crafting skills at all at the moment.
    Interesting...So max crafters will have no edge or "expanded knowledge" if you will on the new system?

Not a single nice post from RoS .. why even bother playing AoC I wonder? (if playing at all and not Gitbin or such)

When they described the new crafting system, the dev and Sil said that players will have to find the right components, test the results and figure out the best combinations.

Plus there will be critical results, on a given pourcentage.

So you will not have a title like "master armorsmith", but your knowledge will be what matters.

So i believe crafters will need sheets with the combinations they tried and the results they obtained, but that will be in paralell of the game, since nothing in game will keep trace of what you craft and how.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    When they described the new crafting system, the dev and Sil said that players will have to find the right components, test the results and figure out the best combinations.

Plus there will be critical results, on a given pourcentage.

So you will not have a title like "master armorsmith", but your knowledge will be what matters.

So i believe crafters will need sheets with the combinations they tried and the results they obtained, but that will be in paralell of the game, since nothing in game will keep trace of what you craft and how.
    I'm pretty sure that any "discovered" recipes will be remembered, though, or something like that.

I have a number of level 80 alts. I raid T3 regularly, T1 for gits and shiggles on my current characters, though even that will get semi-serious when I get my next level 80.

Apart from that I run Khitai dailies, everything except for Kara Korum, and if I have nothing better to do I'll Gateway dungeon hard modes for a rare. (Not a fan of Island -- too many things to go wrong. Not a fan of Refuge; it costs 18 silver to get there.)
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by TeamVernia View Post
    I'm pretty sure that any "discovered" recipes will be remembered, though, or something like that.
    The will
    No Guts No Glory!

I just do whatever. On Cim, I spent hundreds of hours just wandering around different zones. Never really had a plan on what I was going to do every night but at the end of the night, it usually meant that I'd gotten to pvp, found something I hadn't seen before, fell off of something I had fallen off of before and killed stuff.

Transferred over to Wic when the core group of guys I gamed with did and pretty much just sit and see what comes up. I think I've raided MAYBE a total of 10 times since '08. Don't mini, don't bori even going back to Cim but since transferring, I've ran 6 mans a few times more than I used to.

Do miss wandering around and getting a tell to come to khesh or some other zone for good fights but that went the way of the do-do WELL before transferring from Cim.

started to slack in Conall´s Valley recently, helping newbies with those badass Ymirish guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    started to slack in Conall´s Valley recently, helping newbies with those badass Ymirish guys..
    Tell em 'kite'

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345