Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vets: What do you do in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    what the heck do you do in the milestones quest anyway, in my three years playing always thought that was a useless quest.
    The milestone quest gives a ring and now you can do it twice to get two rings or 25 rares. You might be thinking about the 'old gods' one which doesn't give much.

You either get the symbols from sixman groups (which I normally lose the roll on anyway) or by farming certain animal types or mobs in paikang. I've had them drop from sharks, quillons and the dragon soldier mobs as well as the ape boss mobs. Haven't seen any drop from firebirds or fu dogs so I don't know if they drop the things.

Some quests also give the symbols, such as insurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The milestone quest gives a ring and now you can do it twice to get two rings or 25 rares. You might be thinking about the 'old gods' one which doesn't give much.

You either get the symbols from sixman groups (which I normally lose the roll on anyway) or by farming certain animal types or mobs in paikang. I've had them drop from sharks, quillons and the dragon soldier mobs as well as the ape boss mobs. Haven't seen any drop from firebirds or fu dogs so I don't know if they drop the things.

Some quests also give the symbols, such as insurrection.
    The birdmen drop them as well, in chosain and paikang.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Funcom should make t4 pvp gear and allow the pvpers to return to Tyranny in US servers for free. That way instead of standing in khemi waiting for minis to pop people can have open world pvp.
    They never should have left Tyranny.

I world pvp while i wait for minis, because I'm not on a **** PVE server.

Mini game and attend an occasional raid but normaly count how many soldiers I see in a mini game and try to see if the that number reaches double digits by the time I get all my quest tokens.

I also do an odd 6-man on an unknown alt on the low when really bored, normaly my PoM or DT. Nothing like playing with sh1theads and they don't know it's me, the things they say in group is always enterainting.

ATM though...nothing 80 hour works weeks eat my AoC time
    Doomsayer 2008

• Solo dungeons
    • 6 mans
    • Raids
    • Crafting
    • Creating quest spreadsheets
    • Running lowbie alts through quests and completing as many quests as possible
    • Farming recipes
    • Stand still at trader, chat to friends
    • Very, very occasional PvP
    • Sighs wistfully, waiting for Jade Dugout groups

duels, minis, chill

(and watch my screen like a dumbass when i try to get a half level on a toon--or when i try to run a solo instance)

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Funcom should make t4 pvp gear and allow the pvpers to return to Tyranny in US servers for free. That way instead of standing in khemi waiting for minis to pop people can have open world pvp.
    lol bro

stretching the pvp gear gap some more would go ways in helping out with parity >.>

just remove pve gear FC

I just recently came back after a 1 year break.

Now I'm finding the game a bit more refreshing and fun. I have since retired my Sin (Full T3), and now am working to gear up my Ranger who is now full T2. Unfortunately it was my Sin that had crafting maxxed, and now that I eagerly await the crafting Revamp, I'm finding myself working up crafting all over again on the ranger. With Joel driving, I'm hopeful yet optimistic the crafting revamp gets nailed.

If i understood correctly, everyone will be able to craft everything with that new crafting system, so you don't need to work on crafting skills at all at the moment.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast