Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: PVP Mini Game Buddy Suggestion

Seems like two friends playing on one team is not dramatic. Funcom can just quickly fix this and be done with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Its easy to resolve, just put 2nd group in opposite team by default. The system already works like that if u do JS premades.
    What happens if there are like 3 other groups signing up at the same time as well?

Then ofc it will be 2 groups together on one side, but there no guarantie that this groups will be very skillfull and it also good guarantie that they will have at least organised group against them which is already quite fine situation.

Back in days on Fury, pugs used to win even against decent premades time to time. PvPiers will do minis if they will see quality there and come coop, sometime u need just one person in mini with which u can teamplay to get fun from the game. So 3 + 3 vs 3 + 3 randoms not rly dramatic scenario imo.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post

They need to add a minimum of a 1 buddy system for pug mini's. The current system is nothing but a joke.
    they need to do a bit more then that.

.a daily quest to deliver 5 flags or kill 5 flag carriers.

.kd visible with total removal of deaths as a stat and have minigames/siges won loss visible, possibly even remove kills done, simply when this was added people started to neglect any and all teamplay for epeen of statistics

.change totem torrent to be pure deathmatch no totems to destroy and those capping positions merely give some passive beneficial efect to team who went to cap it.

.change cjs to be 6vs6 i tried it on testlive and simmply loved it much better then zergfest it is on live with 12vs12, remove the quest to participate in cjs simply too many signup with no interest in fighting they just afk for asured token.

.change blood ravine into something totaly diferent its worst map in game for pvp.

.revamp guild city renown to be pvp renown with weekly updates, a tab for guilds, one tab per class, one tab with an overall players.
    with banners and titles for top players each class, overall top 3 players getting shields and ofc titles for guilds.

.if a player logs out he should be instantly kicked from minigame, also if a player stays afk 2 minutes he should be instant kicked.

.fixing the minigame bugs wich dont teleport you correctly to minigame and falsely show you in team when you arent there, fix the group bug when leaving minigame stranding you ingroup with no option to leave it.

.known cheaters should have theyr characters tied to the wheel of pain in ymirs pass so they can be farmed relentlessly while they are offline, and be forced first 2 minites of their online time to witness their characters getting farmed <3 no need to ban them
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 20th April 2014 at 17:53.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Agreed, banning cheaters is usless they just get new account from some friend who quit game long time ago or buy one
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Back in days on Fury, pugs used to win even against decent premades time to time. PvPiers will do minis if they will see quality there and come coop, sometime u need just one person in mini with which u can teamplay to get fun from the game. So 3 + 3 vs 3 + 3 randoms not rly dramatic scenario imo.
    True, but you also had **** loads of unplayable minis. At the time i only played alone on Fury in minis and some evennings i could hardly do any minis because when they saw who they were facing, pugs would very often leave if not enough know names in their groupe.
    That prevented me from moving my mains to Fury.

I wouldn't mind being able to sign with friends and i think it would indeed be much more enjoyable. But i doubt it would be better balance wise.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Agreed, banning cheaters is usless they just get new account from some friend who quit game long time ago or buy one
    Yup, but Funcom bans people who say swear words rather then cheaters.

Not just suspensions, but perma bans for years and then they wonder why the population drops off on top of the lack of content for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    Yup, but Funcom bans people who say swear words rather then cheaters.

Not just suspensions, but perma bans for years and then they wonder why the population drops off on top of the lack of content for pvp.
    Don't forget names too. Bad words or names and they ban you forever after a few offenses. Proven comber users get nothing other than guild kicked occasionally. Never mind 100+ different users on youtube have 100+ different videos of the same 4 kids using it. I suppose that's still not enough for funcom to go on for bans, too bad none of those kids blow global up with one F-bomb for an insta ban. Those bad words ruin AoC, it's not like there is an ignore button...

Oh wait...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Don't forget names too. Bad words or names and they ban you forever after a few offenses. Proven comber users get nothing other than guild kicked occasionally. Never mind 100+ different users on youtube have 100+ different videos of the same 4 kids using it. I suppose that's still not enough for funcom to go on for bans, too bad none of those kids blow global up with one F-bomb for an insta ban. Those bad words ruin AoC, it's not like there is an ignore button...

Oh wait...
    i wonder if i name cheater here, why does mods delete my msg? are they trying to protect cheaters?

anyways there is this russian, pvp 8 conq, "terminator"... yes thats his name , he is using speed hack like daily

he were going to duel some sin, i told that sin to be carefull cus conq has speed hack, and ahah

that sin say "we duel after you turn of your speed hack"

conq answer "ok, sure ))))"

.. seriously this is too funny
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i wonder if i name cheater here, why does mods delete my msg? are they trying to protect cheaters?
    It's not that hard to understand really. 90%, at the very least, of cheat accusations are misplaced. It's a common thing in video games and any half decent player has had his share of wrongful accusation. If you let people freely name and shame others on forums then you have 90% of the half decent pvpers population get dragged in the mud for 10% that deserve it.

But you give proof via video in your name & shame threads ? Along the years we've seen number of video merely describing netcode limitations or bugs labeled as hack proof. Therefore the video can be used to shame someone doing nothing wrong.

Easy then to understand why then, denouncing alledged cheaters is not authorised. An other reason, maybe less ethical yet very practical could be to limit the noise. When a minority yells loud enough so minor problems blow out of proportion and become the only thing seen.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast