Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Slithering Chaos ring droprate

This is just impossible xD

Still no ring, are they still in the loottable? I can't confirm it... I probably need to tell people that there are no wisdom rings dropping there.
    Getting seriously tired of this f*cking dungeon and this grind sh*t game, can't find people for Ubah-Kan because no one is willing to do this dungeon since it takes just too much effort.

Farming 5 weeks now, 3 times a day and saw 3 or 4 rings drop, all won by DTs. Awesome.
    Last edited by xCodename; 16th April 2017 at 00:32.

I haven't seen a wisdom ring in quite awhile. 3+ weeks
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Farming 5 weeks now, 3 times a day and saw 3 or 4 rings drop, all won by DTs. Awesome.
    since you are forming the groups, i guess you could make clear from the beginning that those damn lootwhore dt's should not need on wis rings...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    since you are forming the groups, i guess you could make clear from the beginning that those damn lootwhore dt's should not need on wis rings...
    Actually most of the few rings that dropped were in groups that I joined, I asked the DTs but they did not agree therefore I had no other chance (searching for people while another group is searching mostly does not work because you are "stealing" the players from each other... yeah AoC is quiet empty, even on Crom) the one that dropped in my group was kinda "ninja looted" by a DT, I told him that I need it and he was ok with it, said he wouldn't roll on it but he still did it when it dropped.

First time with another character in chaos now: Healer ring dropped, no one needed it -> cash loot.

Yeah... I am... just gonna stop playing this game now... forever.

i'd suggest to use master looter, if you are forming the group. that's what we usually do, even in guild groups, so that we can open the box and then talk about who gets what.

and about bad luck, i can give you many other examples like that, or even worst. (sh)it happens. don't give up!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234