Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No GD letter?

Default No GD letter?

Are we not getting a letter for this month?
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Month doesn't end until Monday.

Well, we are the 28, so I guess we will have the letter within a few days. It usually arrives around 29 or something. It's not like they're late... yet
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

I had a sneak peak at new letter so I think no one at FC will be mad if I tell a little:

Crafting revamp? It's coming along nicely.
    World quests and events? It's on track.
    New raid? Some dudes are on it.
    T4 pvp gear? Certain dev can be quoted as "yo! I got dis"
    Retired

I can make one for you.

"Hi everyone,

I have been at the office in the US for some time this month, and progress are coming along nicely for the crafting update.

World events. Four down, eight to go! The bosses spawned regularily and we had no server problems this time in Dragon Spine. All players had steady low latency and no instances crashed.

PvP gear. We launched PvP gear onto Live servers earlier this month, and it is a milestone towards balancing PvP and making gear matter less.

The PvE dungeons in Dragon Spine are coming along nicely. We have now begun the work on the exterior and lobbies of the instances.

We have been so busy that I could not make the deadline of this letter and make official full plans for the game through the year.

Cheers

Joel"

That's some high quality level of sarcastic hivemind, here. I like it, I actually laugh both time reading these posts.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

The sad thing, is the actual letter will more than likely resemble 80% of those posts as the last many have been all fluff and puff.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I can make one for you.

"Hi everyone,

I have been at the office in the US for some time this month ...
    Cheers

Joel"
    No doubt ...

If this is even 1/2 right, I wouldn't even bothering sending one out with the chance of being ridiculed. Somehow I think you're dead on tho.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Palace of cetriss/slithering chaos is progressing nicely, and is 1 inch closer to completion. The crafting revamp hit another milestone, and is now so close to completion that its only a few inches left until it actually is finished.
    This month I was in the US, and I made a plan for the year. More on that awsome plan next month.

Phew. that was a hefty update.

See you on the battlefield, Joel

...and you guys are wondering why GD appearances are rarer here than on TSW forums.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast