Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idea for the 13th class

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    if they add a 13th class i would recomend a 4th for each archetype
    i always wanted to see a soldier using 1hspears & shield, a rogue with polearms, the monk imo will be a good option for a priest and mages... idk about mages, a support mage maybe? i don't really care too much for that class lol but there shoulde be one!

anyway is ok to dream OP, funcom is not going to do this.

thank you for the new ideas ..

well I appreciate the thought of creating a new class or archetype ( I dont expect it to go live tomorrow or anytime)

but please if any developer sees my thread, please discuss it in your meetings with the board

P.S : Belsvard .. you really want a new melee class with a polearm
    rather than guard hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    if they add a 13th class i would recomend a 4th for each archetype
    i always wanted to see a soldier using 1hspears & shield, a rogue with polearms, the monk imo will be a good option for a priest and mages... idk about mages, a support mage maybe? i don't really care too much for that class lol but there shoulde be one!

anyway is ok to dream OP, funcom is not going to do this.
    Dont really want more classes atm since funcom is having trouble balancing them now, giving them 4 more wouldnt really help
    Beside they are on budget and anything they do for this game is something they can spend minimum resources so any big dreams for aoc is sadly illusion.
    But honestly i always thought that guard should have been spear and shield class. It would be much more cool than polearm.

Funcom

We are very unlikely to add new classes - however we can add news combos and fighting styles via the AA system. And we do have animations for a lot of this type of fighting.

All good news to me. I really think the game don't need more classes and new combos or fighting style sound exciting.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    We are very unlikely to add new classes - however we can add news combos and fighting styles via the AA system. And we do have animations for a lot of this type of fighting.
    I'm down for new AAs sounds a very very good idea .. even if u dont add new combos ..

thank u for bringing new news mate I appreciate it

Very cool Nusquam. I am thinking sins for example can use couple of moves like a leg sweep or some sort of hand to hand incapacitation as new fatality animation or combo or cc.

What could barb do hmmm? elbow kick is nice so many possibilities. I get excited thinking about all the little half combo/filler combos we, I mean you, I mean dev team can add.

Ideas guys, list your suggestions!

demos new AA.....sell your soul kill everybody within 1500 meters but you sacrifice your life.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    demos new AA.....sell your soul kill everybody within 1500 meters but you sacrifice your life.
    Loool u funny

Would love to see what animations they have stored on their computers.
    Wondering too when those were created.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Funcom did a lot of motion capturing during development as Gaute Godager said in an interview.
    (Zenimax did no motion capturing at all for ESO as it looks to me)

Maybe not everything found it's way into the game, yet.

If you take a look at pre release videos you could see some of these, which probably still exist as animation files.

And who knows, maybe some more have been made later but did not find their way into Rise of the Godslayer.
    Last edited by Leif0311; 31st March 2014 at 17:09.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast