Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idea for the 13th class

Default Idea for the 13th class

Hello guys ..

I have an idea for new class and would love to try it in age of conan for real

basically it's a Kung-fo melee class with some magic spells (such as dt and hox) ..

its weapons will be like Metal sharp gloves which strike by doing some Kung-fo kicks or hits (I can imagine how the fatality will look like )

magic damage will reinforce its ability to dps since it has short range (shorter than dagger)

maybe it will go down under "Rogue" archetype .. or new one with far more new classes

also it maybe cloth armored with massive dps or (light,medium) with decent dps

also the stats of this class will be (Combat rating,lots of strength,armor abilities and maybe dexterity) for some evade chances

combos animation wont be different than Air and Water (vortex of the storm boss)

I don't know how to explain my idea more, (sorry I'm not English native)

so I hope you get my point how this class will be like and please help me with new ideas for this class or even new classes

because age of conan is going on the right track atm and I wish this game (which I love the most) to improve

thank you for reading my thread and have a good day all

Thanks for sharing an honestly good post. Beware of trolls incoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Thanks for sharing an honestly good post. Beware of trolls incoming!

trolls are more than welcome mate it maybe add somethings to the post without known

Good idea I had this in mid as well before. The martial art melee dps class is basically up and running in game atm, the monks in NG and monastery. You can add some team-wide buffs for then and they'll be dps-buff/heal class. Though it may need more motion capture as currently monks have few attack animations which is unfortunate because fc might not have enough budget to do more motion captures for aoc. Might be a good idea to take a look at scrapper class from CoX R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    Good idea I had this in mid as well before. The martial art melee dps class is basically up and running in game atm, the monks in NG and monastery. You can add some team-wide buffs for then and they'll be dps-buff/heal class. Though it may need more motion capture as currently monks have few attack animations which is unfortunate because fc might not have enough budget to do more motion captures for aoc. Might be a good idea to take a look at scrapper class from CoX R.I.P.

thank you for the ideas .. and yes I start to think about this class when I saw monk in Khitai ,, they look awesome when they fight

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo001 View Post
    So, basically the Diablo 3 Monk?
    sorry I have no knowledge of any other mmo game .. Age of conan is the first MMO game I ever played ... but my idea is roaming around monks in Khitai and Monastery instances

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo001 View Post
    So, basically the Diablo 3 Monk?
    Or WoW Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahush View Post
    Though it may need more motion capture as currently monks have few attack animations
    there are more motion captures of martial arts attacks, not only those of the warmonks. the trash before sheng do some nice movements, and also in heaven's lake there are 2 npc's practicing martial arts.
    the problem is that i'm pretty sure fc said several times that they have no intentions to add more classes.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

if they add a 13th class i would recomend a 4th for each archetype
    i always wanted to see a soldier using 1hspears & shield, a rogue with polearms, the monk imo will be a good option for a priest and mages... idk about mages, a support mage maybe? i don't really care too much for that class lol but there shoulde be one!

anyway is ok to dream OP, funcom is not going to do this.
    meh...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast