Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Idea for the 13th class

Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    hi m8 have try you play eso??
    if you try it you when jump is equal at fly and rest in combat or moving is realy ****,,,,,,,
    AOCs the best game guy
    I tried eso beta and moving, specially jumping, really turned me off. I dont really love high fantasy anyway but hoped maybe to have fun with bit pvp in relatively open area, but just cant force myself. Animation and movements are not on aoc standard

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    We also still have our mo-cap studio. It's much faster for us to do human animations than it is to make monsters, for example.

Thank you for your hardwork mate .. I reallly appreciate it

Also dont worry about whiners they will still be whining even if u do everything they asked for ... thank you again

شكرا

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I cant really grasp why Funcom havent used motion capture for TSW. That was a huge disappointment for me. Toons look like monkies while moving.
    Yep although the world and environments are pretty cool but the character animations and combat is not as good as aoc. Tried tsw but couldn't get into it.

Also some of the monsters' model designs don't look streamlined kinda like tacked-on body parts that don't go well together.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I cant really grasp why Funcom havent used motion capture for TSW. That was a huge disappointment for me. Toons look like monkies while moving.
    Some people who had never worked on Age of Conan or worked with Age of Conan technology made some suboptimal decisions based on a lack of practical working knowledge of Dreamworld tech.

I spent a good deal of time arguing with people about it on TSW. Regarding animations, it wasn't a battle we could win. (Ironically all the cutscenes in TSW are mo-capped though)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234