Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: No GD letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonus View Post
    You should advertise the game more and offer to new players level 80 char so to enjoy the game (due to the fact that the game is 6 years old and in low levels there is not enough ppl).
    I just rolled another toon, and Tortage is pretty crowded actually. And not only veterans are running around, there are a lot of new players (you can tell easily by watching what they are doing, what equip they use, where they put it and so on).
    But there are two bad design choices, that make it really hard for new players.
    1. Your first quest takes you into nightmode, where you are all alone. If you follow this questline (as most people do, I suppose), you can easily level to 14 without ever beeing in the daylight, where other players are. So your first HOURS of the game feel like a solo game.
    2. Communication. As a f2p you are not allowed to even see the global channels. By only watching the new players help channel or whatever it's called you will get the impression that AoC is completly dead or only filled with goldsellers and ... very crazy people. As a f2p you cannot whisper to subbed people. The chat channel is set by default in a way, that most players even don't find the "say - everyone near you can read it - channel".

I think a lot of people quit after a few levels or hours, because they expected a MMO and wanted to play with other people, but instead found a kind of solo game and gave up to try to communicate with someone.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear the letter is on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

Edit - was going to edit my typo, but no. Let it stand.
    I love you man

My crystal balls says it will probably be released tomorrow - worst possible day - but better than nothing I suppose.

Edit - was going to edit my typo, but no. Let it stand.
    You realize if you have anything good to say no one will believe you now LOL

My crystal balls says it will probably be released tomorrow
    They make noise while you walk or you use some kind of special underwear I think would be a good topic for next letter.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

-> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I don't think AoC has GM, not in long time, talking about half year
    When we do get letter its written by some other guy, bonus % for that guy for doing GDs work

~Jin-

Ps. i take my words back if whole letter thing is optional for GD and not needed to write, sry if that is the case
    The Law

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910