Thread: Conqueror levling specc and advices needed

Default Conqueror levling specc and advices needed

Hi! I'm about to level up a conq for mainly pvp, but also pve. I need some nice speccs for leveling (prefer 1h. I need to know what AA's to go for, what rotation/usefull attacks i should use and ofcourse what Khitai gear i should get.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixus View Post
    It doesn't say anything about gear or lvling specc. :/

I'd probaby just build a Brute spec and make sure you feat out Remorseless Aggression as quickly as possible.

Starting with something like this might a good idea @ level 30 (it has one spare point):

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v16_116...d5480d5ae0d354
    Last edited by Boesch; 10th September 2013 at 10:33.

For leveling, I've had great success by building towards something like this:
    http://goo.gl/VPUzhh

Get the 20 points in Brute first so you have Lumbering Hulk, Throat Slash, and Burst of Agression, then start working down the Carnage tree. Dual-wield most of the time but keep a 2H on you for CC and Guard of Dancing Steel.
    I picked up War Lord to help offset some of the snare you have to deal with from Lumbering Hulk, but you don't really need it if you're okay with moving a bit slower.

As for gear, just go with whatever gives you the most DPS.
    Try and stick to Heavy/Plate if possible, but if some Barb Light armor drops and it has way more Str/Combat Rating/whatever then don't be afraid to use it (you'll replace it with something higher level soon enough anyway ).
    Last edited by Schwann145; 17th September 2013 at 11:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I'd probaby just build a Brute spec and make sure you feat out Remorseless Aggression as quickly as possible.

Starting with something like this might a good idea @ level 30 (it has one spare point):

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v16_116...d5480d5ae0d354
    This ^

Despite what people say, brute is far more efficient to grind with than carnage, perhaps not in the lower lvls but once you get remorseless aggression, its game over.

1. Pull 10 mobs
    2. Retaliation
    3. Drop burning standard
    4. Guard of dancing steel + other combos
    5. **** everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kascio View Post
    This ^

Despite what people say, brute is far more efficient to grind with than carnage, perhaps not in the lower lvls but once you get remorseless aggression, its game over.

1. Pull 10 mobs
    2. Retaliation
    3. Drop burning standard
    4. Guard of dancing steel + other combos
    5. **** everything.
    Once one mob dies, it's game over.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.