Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, where are these World Bosses?

Default So, where are these World Bosses?

I'm obviously new to the game. I've got a lvl 80 BS and a PoM that will hit 80 in the next day or so. I keep seeing in global chat about world bosses being up. Apparently they are located in areas I've not heard of, and when I ask where they are... well, you can imaging the kind of trolling i get back! How can I find out where they are, so I to can join in on the fun?

The world bosses spawn on the first Wednesday of each month and will end one week later. That's Wednesday am GMT 0, so if you aren't on Norway time, you have to adjust (i.e. for California the event starts at GMT -7 or 5 pm PST.

It varies as to which boss or which time. Seems like people do know which one is coming so watch in global. You can always follow the crowd when they run to the next boss from the ress pad. Global is usually the best way to see whats happening.

But there won't be another WB til April unless a GM spawns one for some reason.

December: Black Dragon in noble district (by King Conans Castle entrance) and in the commons (on top of the cliff where the crow faction tosses people off the cliff to see if they can fly)

January: Yeti in Atzels and Conalls Valley areas (2 spots of each, by the Black Dragon Magus and the top of the Halls of Eternal Frost in Atzels and by the Yeti camp and the Ymirs camp in Conalls)

February: Basilisk in Northern grasslands (by the Hole by Pin Pin and by the Red Cliff Inn by the entrance to Chosain) and in Chosain (by Gun Hai in a couple of spawn areas to the east of Gun Hai)

March: Dragonspine lizard boss by the Cursed Elder NPC and in the southeast Excavators camp

April? Don't know off hand

You can get quest from Astrologist in Old Tarantia. You will see 12 riddles related to 12 bosses and legendary capes as reward. Quest updates when you kill different bosses, 12 bosses = 12 months. People don't solve april riddle yet, so we don't know what type of monster and location will be next. May boss will be in Khopsheff.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    You can get quest from Astrologist in Old Tarantia. You will see 12 riddles related to 12 bosses and legendary capes as reward. Quest updates when you kill different bosses, 12 bosses = 12 months. People don't solve april riddle yet, so we don't know what type of monster and location will be next. May boss will be in Khopsheff.
    The quest will pop up automatically when you engage the WB as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    April is Thrice Drowned. Most likely thunder river. I have been 100% right so far and it won't change, trust me.

haha fass..the amount of confidence
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    haha fass..the amount of confidence
    It's pretty simple 1+1 to be honest. Only problem I had was Obsidian Basilisk and Executioner. In the end it was easy to yet again to 1+1.

To avoid spoilers I made a document with pictures!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I would like to see one in Tortage at the Temple Ruins up by the Bat Demon.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Thanks for the help all, much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast