Thread: Noob question about factions

Default Noob question about factions

Hello,

I've just came back to the AOC and went to Khitai. Went to join Last Legion as i am Conqueror, but somehow managed to donate those tokens for reputation increase to the scarlet legion, and now have -26000 for the Last Legion and they don't talk to me as i would like to donate to them now to fix this. what solutions do I have to become friendly with Last Legion ?

Thank You.

Their are posters to betray and switch factions. They are usually near the camps of the factions you wish to join I think. So, go to near the LL camp in Northern Grasslands and have a look - their will be a poster board on a pole that you can click. It gives you a short quest to kill some of the people you are betraying (You'll have to kill 10 Scarlet Circle mobs or whatever), but you still end up at -5000 and then you have to kill a bunch more SC to get to 0, then some more to get to +5000 with LL. Then you can start taking quests. So, like 10000 faction points overall - about 50 kills or so.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Any one remind me on how to join the Jang SHi faction......do i have to go to that camp in the middle of Kara Korum to start it off?
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

There is a small hidden symbol on the wall of Shadows of Jade building in Fengdu, click on it and you will start a quest to join Jiang Shi.

Aha!!....now i remember...thanks mate
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

May i ask which faction a tank guardian should join?