Thread: Expansions

Default Expansions

I was trying to create an alt with that last race on the page and it said I don't have the expansion. What expansion and where do go to purchase it?

Quote Originally Posted by nvjerry View Post
    I was trying to create an alt with that last race on the page and it said I don't have the expansion. What expansion and where do go to purchase it?
    There is only one real expansion released for this game - Rise of the Godslayer. It can be bought from the in-game shop.

Also, buying the expansion will allow you to create ONE level 50 character instantly. I am not sure if you need to have reached level 50 yourself to unlock this bonus or not.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Also, buying the expansion will allow you to create ONE level 50 character instantly. I am not sure if you need to have reached level 50 yourself to unlock this bonus or not.
    It used to be a requirement to have reached level 50 on a character prior to unlocking the instant level 50. But that might've changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonokim View Post
    It used to be a requirement to have reached level 50 on a character prior to unlocking the instant level 50. But that might've changed.
    Pretty sure that's still the case
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

But before you spend that money make sure you are premium.
    Funcom decide that you can purchase an Addon but you will not be able to enter the maps unless you sub!
    Which is pretty crappy from them, if I pay for a Addon I want to play it no matter if subbed or not!
    They could just lock the dungeons!

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Is that really the case? I recently made 2 lvl 50 characters - one was from some promotion/thing from years and years ago, and the other from buying the Turan pack. I got no free lvl 50 from buying Khitai expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by -Meh- View Post
    But before you spend that money make sure you are premium.
    Funcom decide that you can purchase an Addon but you will not be able to enter the maps unless you sub!
    Which is pretty crappy from them, if I pay for a Addon I want to play it no matter if subbed or not!
    They could just lock the dungeons!

sigh,, another one that wants access to everything for free,.. cmon its free2play for the old world u could say, except some raids and other new stuff that's been added, like unchained HM`s I believe,

but u really serious that u want access to everything without paying,, what r the subbers supposed to get if we do it ur way.? come with something constructive instead of just saying I want all for free

and remember before the hybrid f2p came, the ones that's been faithfull since launch have subbed all the time + payed for the expansionpacks and so on. some have prepaid their accounts and have a everything from a year to 3 or more that's already been payed for.
    I can also add u get it for half the price if u sub for 12 months.
    Last edited by bprcisco; 21st February 2014 at 12:53.

Quote Originally Posted by bprcisco View Post
    sigh,, another one that wants access to everything for free,.. cmon its free2play for the old world u could say, except some raids and other new stuff that's been added, like unchained HM`s I believe,

but u really serious that u want access to everything without paying,, what r the subbers supposed to get if we do it ur way.? come with something constructive instead of just saying I want all for free

and remember before the hybrid f2p came, the ones that's been faithfull since launch have subbed all the time + payed for the expansionpacks and so on. some have prepaid their accounts and have a everything from a year to 3 or more that's already been payed for.
    I can also add u get it for half the price if u sub for 12 months.
    You get half the price cause this game is more than half dead (so half the price is already to much)
    You can do T1 and not even all of them I believe. So the only thing a F2P can do is lvl in the old world. You could farm some vile so get tokens you can't spend cause you can't get to faction trader, since it's in the X-Pac map. You could do some of the unchained stuff which will give you some rings some gear but nothing worth it.
    AoC's F2P model is horrible compared to others.
    What does it matter when you buy the X-Pac they want money for it people should be able to play on it. Just lock "premium" content like dungeons.
    For 5 years I pump money in this company and they sure enough did not deliver for that value and on top they take access to something they wanted money so you can access it, get it??

I just warn F2P not to buy any X-Pac cause it will be useless for them.
    Last edited by -Meh-; 22nd February 2014 at 21:48.