Thread: Looking for leveling partners/questing friends and such

Default Looking for leveling partners/questing friends and such

Hello, I am a U.S. east coast player who's been playing AoC off and on for some months now. I do sometimes play at late hours and my gaming schedule does change sometimes. I probably won't be on the game every day and I may need to take a break now and then.

I only play on the Crom server.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I hate soloing so I'm looking for some mature, friendly people to group up with for leveling, questing and what not. I do not care for pvp, by the way.

Ever since I started playing AoC, I've really enjoyed it and it's unique gameplay aspects, like the combat system and such. However, the top heaviness of the game is kind of making me lose interest. Seems like most of the game's population is max level and only cares about raiding or pvp and the rest of the game is left forgotten.

So, I'm hoping I can find some friends to level, quest and group with, maybe do some lower level dungeons too. I would love to see all the dungeons in the game eventually. I haven't seen any of them yet, besides whats on Tortage. I enjoyed the epic mode dungeons on Tortage and I'm hoping I can experience more of those as I level up.

I am not looking for a high level player to come and run me through everything or power level me or anything like that. I like to level at my own pace and I enjoy the challenge of experiencing content without high level/overpowered assistance.

A vet player leveling an alt would be ideal, if you'd like to show me around... but newer players like myself are fine too.

I think I also need to say that... I am a slow-paced leveler. I do not burn through content at light speed and try to make max level in a week... or even a month. It's just not how I play games. I like to take my time and see all the content... in all level ranges. So, someone who prefers to take a similar, relaxed approach to leveling, would be ideal.

Just to give you an idea of how slow I am... I started playing AoC back around... September of 2013 I think... and my highest character is only lvl 42 at the moment.

I do not use voice chat.

So yeah... if I sound like someone you'd like to group and level with, please leave a reply in the thread. I don't log in to the forums much so I'll probably miss PM's unless you reply to the thread and tell me you sent one.

My characters and levels: (favorite classes at the top)
    (as of 5/10/14)
    lvl 44 Conq
    lvl 49 Ranger
    lvl 32 Guardian
    lvl 12 Dark Templar
    lvl 18 PoM
    lvl 30 Necro
    lvl 23 Demo
    lvl 27 Assassin
    Last edited by paladin1882; 10th May 2014 at 20:40.

you should have included your char names, so people could add you as a friend, that way if they see you online they can contact you.
    Likewise, which server, I'm assuming Crom, given your care of PVP.

Anyways, get a few more levels onto your chars (30-40) and you should start to have even more fun with them. Tortage is boring as compared to the rest of hyboria. Once you get out, there are plenty of options (and more quests than you can possibly attempt to do).

Unfortunately, I have nothing I really play as low as you. I have a number of random chars on F2P accounts I occasionally play when I want to go back to play the earlier areas of AOC.

Still looking for people to group and level with. Send me a PM with your character name if you don't want to post it in the thread and I'll contact you in game.

Default Crom

On Crom I have four toons below 80

Thaula a Tos Lvl 70
    Dalsun a DT lvl 65
    Yaesmin a Demo lvl 41
    Toranoshi a Guard lvl 34

I'm still around and still looking for friendly people to group with. If anyone's interested please PM me or reply to the thread.

Hey,

I have a 27 BS named Luckyheal. If you see me, I am always willing to group up. I am a returning player and want to practice before I start running my 80s again.