Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with the new patch?

Well.......

The new subscription offer is bad, nothing special, they could of at least offered the "New Content" in the subscription offers.

Went free to play last month after playing since launch and I don't sign-in anymore, these new subs won't get me to sign-up and small new content costs even more, no thanks, good luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    This is unreal.

Use your brain. Why do other games succeed while you fail? The answer is PROGRESSION.

AoC is the only MMO you can fully "beat"

Turan failed because it offers no progression.
    Dragon spine? No progression so the only point to go there is what? Vanity? To get gear you don't even need?

This is a slap in the face. I subbed two accounts. Why? For what? So I can have pvp 10, a 9, 2 pvp 8, 7, 6....I only want to play one character.

Keep your no progression money grab quest to yourself. How pathetic.
    I agree; I only went back to Turan for the world Boss. Without progression its dead content. MMO:s is about progression.

However I dont agree it should be free. Hey, we play a game with low population. Gameplay is bound to cost more/player then in a more populated game. Payup if you want to keep playing AOC. (However it might fail if people think they are not getting anything/progression for their money)

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyr31 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: No. not everything is free.... Funcom have put alot of work and resources into this new content and all you chumps do is complain Edit by Anzu: No.
    What are you saying, most of the assets are existing : vanir stuff, connal's valley night, re-use and revisite the areas you know and a bit of new area but still with existing assets. Don't be stupid, even the rewards are mostly designed with old skins. It's not Turan or even Dragon Spine. Doesn't worth 10€ so 15€ is a no-go.

Oh well, no anniversary event this year. Can you at least re-spawn the Pictish stuff ?
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 16:00.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

It's been a while, but you managed to do it.

The thread is closed while I clean it. I will reopen it after that.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Half an hour, not that bad. As usual, watch what you post and the way you do it.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Funcom, how on earth do you have the balls to finally release new content and then CHARGE US for it, while we pay a damn subscription for this content in the first place.

Absolute smack in the face to all subscribers of a great game ran by Edit by Anzu: No.
    Lets not kid ourselves; People will still fork out the money ... myself included.

Last edited by Anzu; 20th May 2015 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Lets not kid ourselves; People will still fork out the money ... myself included.

Sadly I have to agree, my "X" was signed with blood

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Well... I suppose they've realized the only ones we remain in AoC are addicts and they know we'll eat every bowl of Edit by Anzu: No. they serve us.
    .... guilty as charged. Thank You FUNCOM.
    BTW ... please spell-check in the future. I fixed it for you.

Wink

One good thing is that the expansion should be F2P since youve payed for it ; D

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Half an hour, not that bad. As usual, watch what you post and the way you do it.

Thanks, I thought u would take the chance to silence this upset mob, cause of the convinient curses
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast