Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demo Bible 4.0

SC chest in vanity tab <3,not like is hard to farm rares these days :P

Demonic War/anger -The group gets buffed for weapon dmg but the part where you are supposed to get +magic dmg for each memebr affected does not work.

Pact of Dread-As far as i have tested it works.If you use all 5 charges it cannot procc again for 30s ,if for some reason you don't it will procc again with 5 fresh charges on your or pet's next crits.Note that it cannot procc while hand of doom is running hence high crit rating in your gear will maximize efficiency of the feat.Incinerate also still consumes the charges and that still is not fixed :P

To be honest I tried using feild of War most of the day yesterday. I did not notice signifigant difference in my normal damage but I was not getting the amount of critical hits I normal get with DS. I then went to FoW and DS, but seeing as I have 30% crit damage rating with it, why not maximise it.

You can just buy the +80 magic damage pots from the store and it's basicily a 4 hour free version of FoW.

My point is FoW seems like a waste.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Demonic War/anger -The group gets buffed for weapon dmg but the part where you are supposed to get +magic dmg for each memebr affected does not work.

Pact of Dread-As far as i have tested it works.If you use all 5 charges it cannot procc again for 30s ,if for some reason you don't it will procc again with 5 fresh charges on your or pet's next crits.Note that it cannot procc while hand of doom is running hence high crit rating in your gear will maximize efficiency of the feat.Incinerate also still consumes the charges and that still is not fixed :P
    test your crit damage with a parser without pact of dread and again with it. I can't say for sure what it does now, but it used to not make any difference. It was almost like you got the bonus damage either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    To be honest I tried using feild of War most of the day yesterday. I did not notice signifigant difference in my normal damage but I was not getting the amount of critical hits I normal get with DS. I then went to FoW and DS, but seeing as I have 30% crit damage rating with it, why not maximise it.

You can just buy the +80 magic damage pots from the store and it's basicily a 4 hour free version of FoW.

My point is FoW seems like a waste.
    Try substituting FoW for pressing strikes and keep Decisive strikes, hit rating isnt needed in pvp and the crit dmg bonus isnt as important as Crit chance. I try to keep 20% crit chance and 1400-1500 magaic damage in pvp myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    test your crit damage with a parser without pact of dread and again with it. I can't say for sure what it does now, but it used to not make any difference. It was almost like you got the bonus damage either way.
    Critical bonus damage is very weird in how it scales one sec I have 6K crits and the next i have 10K crits even without feeting Pact of Dread with shockstrike in T3/T4. I wouldnt get it if it wasnt for the PotEW buff. Crit chance >> crit bonus damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Try substituting FoW for pressing strikes and keep Decisive strikes, hit rating isnt needed in pvp and the crit dmg bonus isnt as important as Crit chance. I try to keep 20% crit chance and 1400-1500 magaic damage in pvp myself.
    I don't have a full set of T4 like you so even with FoW my magic damage is less than 1300, which is my point that it does not make a difference. DS/PS is the way to go unless your committed to doing T4, if your just in pvp gear you can't get numbers like that.

And hit rating can make a slight difference regarding evade bubbles and such...but not anythign to shout about.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Pact of Dread-5 points

1st hit was the trigger,then i went into SW and used hand of doom.

[12:36] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 2164 electrical damage.
    [12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 2959 electrical damage.
    [12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 2945 electrical damage.
    [12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 3069 electrical damage.

Last 2 crits with SW at rank 2 or 3 +pact of dread :

[12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 3765 electrical damage.
    [12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 3765 electrical damage.

Next hit without pact of dread and still in SW:

[12:37] Your Shockstrike (Rank 6) crits Straw Man for 2340 electrical damage.

As i said,it works.Now if you use parsers as you suggest and spend your pact with all spells available to spend it plus incinerate and also if you take into cosideration,at least for pve,that rank 2 of SW and above gives massive bonus crit damage(starts at +20% at rank 2 for shockstrike ,shock,HFS and FoG for example) it's normal that the 5 hits you get from pact of dread will get lost into the average and not show the difference.

It annoys me that Pact of Dread normally get consumed by incinerate

You'll only benefit max from it if you dont use spells that apply incinerate.. For example the ultra boring shock, shockstrike, shock lance rotation...

However you want Pact of earth walking anyway so, its a must get.

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    It annoys me that Pact of Dread normally get consumed by incinerate

You'll only benefit max from it if you dont use spells that apply incinerate.. For example the ultra boring shock, shockstrike, shock lance rotation...

However you want Pact of earth walking anyway so, its a must get.
    For PvE you get better crits and damage off of Shockstrike anyways...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast