Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Burnstats

ahhhhh......thats not the answer i want to here^^

What directory should I install Burnstats? I install it in my Age of Conan folder & then proceed to follow the directions here but no log file shows up. Probably doing some very obvious that's wrong lol.

Edit: Figured it out lol.
    Last edited by Divineray; 24th August 2014 at 17:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Divineray View Post
    What directory should I install Burnstats? I install it in my Age of Conan folder & then proceed to follow the directions here but no log file shows up. Probably doing some very obvious that's wrong lol.

Edit: Figured it out lol.
    Heh. Great that you got it working. Next version will have a short tutorial for the first parsing which might be useful for some people. Looking at the path you provided I'll have to add some sort of note about where Steam might have installed the game if one is using it.

I also noticed that I forgot to change the year when typing the version number so 1.04 says that it is from year 2013.
    Nifie @CROM

anyone can share a list off bosses? and in which list should i put pets on? ignore?

Here is the lists I have currently. By far they're not complete. I think it might contain like the bosses and enemies in t3 and t4 and possibly in some instances as well. I haven't really been playing AoC that much for the recent past months. You can use this list if you're starting from completely empty state.

Usually I've just ignored the pets. I'm not sure why sometimes the game does not name the pets after the players like "Necromancer's Pet hits something for some damage" but instead they just appear as "Pet hits something for some damage".
    Nifie @CROM

Default Line not recognized X'cth the Annihilator's

How do we solve this issue?
    Line not recognized. ([11:18:59] X'cth the Annihilator's Wrath of X'cth hit

Apparently Dropbox killed the old download links. Burnstats should be available again (hopefully).

New download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1us5mu6m94...s_104.zip?dl=0
    Nifie @CROM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234