Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena of Death - Laugh out Loud

Default Arena of Death - Laugh out Loud

How can you invest so much time and money in to a system that does not hold any proper replay value? The name alone is a tease and a slap in the face to any hardcore pvp players that may "possibly" be left in the game itself after the butchery that was done to the combat system approx 1 year ago and many other patches before that.

All PVP players want is at least a decent replay value foundation that allows for players to create a team that allows for them to sign up for Mini Games and Arena's with actual statistics, rankings and epic rewards for their victorious achievements.

No, a PVP Player does not want to grind to level 80 and they do not want to pay a sub for an entire year to pay your bills for something they do not enjoy until they require the proper equal amount of skills as any one else to play the game the way it was meant to be played for a PVP player. (Equal Gear, Abilities and unlocks)

The difference between a PVP player and PVE player is. Once the system is in play, a pvp player will play over and over and keep your population healthy as he competes and will be dedicated to pay your bills to a game that is naturally fun and competitive with out you having to deliver a new gigantic patch every month.

Instead, you guys deliver these large patches of useless content to everyone but a PVE player and butcher combat in order to cater to their needs, over and over and over. Yes they're the majority now, and the reason for that is, you scared your PVP community away.

Throw advertisements on the walls mini games, arena's like in Quake Live to make money. Allow for PVP players to download only a small client that is ONLY for mini games and a dueling area to practice as they wait in queue. Make a website with statistics and let us just play to compete with each other. If they want more, then let them choose to have more. But seeing this game lack and neglect such an important part of a game that was originally built from ground up for PVP, is just sad.

Stop Teasing and start creating some good crap, jesus.

Are you a premium subbed player?
    Pocket Ping Pong King

all i have to say is,

true:we need stats, and an acheivement system

true: advertise

true: skill back to game (rework dww, tts, repulse, burst agression, detonate, etc, etc, and many more etcs)

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    QQ
    You cry when you don't get pvp updates. You cry when you do.

It's been like this since the game launched. And you wonder why they stopped making pvp a focus?

How can you invest so much time and money in to a system that does not hold any proper replay value?
    I'm not getting why you say "does not hold any proper replay value".
    Because it's a Festival Event?

Allow for PVP players to download only a small client that is ONLY for mini games and a dueling area to practice as they wait in queue. Make a website with statistics and let us just play to compete with each other.
    That just reminds me of Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

But seeing this game lack and neglect such an important part of a game that was originally built from ground up for PVP, is just sad.
    I'm pretty sure it was PvE based with a strong PvP focus. I remember playing games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and even Quake, as you mentioned, where people would freak the hell out and get pissed when they lose. That is why PvP will always keep players unhappy no matter how the **** they make it.
    Last edited by Xanzyx; 6th April 2014 at 23:48.

show me your premium member
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    show me you're premium member
    Fixed for you ... you're welcome.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Are you a premium subbed player?
    Why does this matter ? Perhaps they're a previously subbed-player who became tired of a company not delivering results. Either way, valid points were made.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

There is no point, just like his post. He's been pounding on AOC for lack of everything PVP for a long time without any results. The game is what it is. So either except it and pay to play it or move on to something else. But he can't.

By the way, Carnage roxors post in 3.2.1...
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    It's been like this since the game launched. And you wonder why they stopped making pvp a focus?
    i dunno, they kinda just started.

imo, ud be a fool to expect to get it right on the first try since CG is a pve dev himself. let the pvpers voice their opinion to let CG get the biggest pool of imformation to take the best decision on how to fix pvp the right way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast