Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What server for PvP?

Default What server for PvP?

Played at launch, took a barb to 80 on Crom (IIRC), but didn't do a lot of raiding and have no AA whatsoever. Left the game. Came back, leveled another barb to 70, along with a couple other alts, all on Crom again. Left again. Came back two days ago and decided to do some PvP, so I've leveled yet another barb to 25 on Fury.

But... I'm reading the forums here and I get the impression Fury's relatively empty. What I'm seeing in-game doesn't contradict that impression, either.

So my question would be; if I want to do PvP on a server with a decent population, would it make sense to go back to Crom, or should I stick with Fury? What's the PvP situation like on each?

whats 'pvp' to you?

u can 'pvp' by trying to out parse a barb vs another barb on a strawman on crom. crom offers only consensual pvp, thats it. considering last time i was on fury, there was some world boss mayhem, minis, a 19 mini(so assumingly enough lowbies for some lowbie pvp) and a 39 mini later on. tho on fury ppl that care for open world pvp are rare funny enough, so that means more for u to pick from when u go hunting if thats what u like.

depends what you look for

Fury: +minis at lvl 19,39,80
    +open world pvp
    +on fury there are always some people to ambush if you want to pvp

- lower population than crom

Crom: +higher population

-no open world pvp, which gets very boring and monotonous
    -no low lvl pvp minis

well at least for yesterday, server with most minis and open world action for the time i was on was rage
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th April 2014 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by abob123 View Post
    Rage for pvp.
    rage used to be for pvp, now its for exploits and cheats... t4 full geared ppl .. no one in rage ever done even first boss... makes me wonder
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    rage used to be for pvp, now its for exploits and cheats... t4 full geared ppl .. no one in rage ever done even first boss... makes me wonder
    this is false. disregard.

Rage is empty and toxic, the last thing you want is to roll and lock a character there.

So it's either Fury for a real PvP server but low population, or Crom for much more population but very restricted PvP (lvl 80 minigames mainly).

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    NW guys kill first bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Rage is empty and toxic, the last thing you want is to roll and lock a character there.

So it's either Fury for a real PvP server but low population, or Crom for much more population but very restricted PvP (lvl 80 minigames mainly).
    do u even play on the server?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast