Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vote: pvp daily quests in AoC(world pvp on Crom)

Default Everything but 1

The majority of my time in Aoc I spend with PvP and I am currently playing mostly on crom because this is where the population is. Still I think 1 is a no-go as it might scare people away from the game - and this is something we cannot afford!

I´m ok with any option, except no. 1.

4. PvP popup before zoning

Ideally, all servers would be merged and you'd have several zones that you could select a pvp instance the way you can choose an epic instance in some of them now.

But I assume that isn't easy to do, else they would have considered it by now.

Regardless, I don't get the angst over the way FC has it set up. So you have open world pvp in a few instances for 7 days out of a month. What's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Regardless, I don't get the angst over the way FC has it set up. So you have open world pvp in a few instances for 7 days out of a month. What's the big deal?
    I think some people, including me, would like some things to make fury more attractive, since even some pvp players have transfered to crom recently. But, whatever.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

i like the new russians on crom they dont run and fight back and call their buddies for reinforcements for ce lullifub.

i vote rename ce crimea and double pvp xp for killing russians <3
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Why on earth would funcom make a pve server pvp enabled for 1 week a month. Even if just in one zone. It is a horrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Why on earth would funcom make a pve server pvp enabled for 1 week a month. Even if just in one zone. It is a horrible idea.
    its awesome idea actualy, people wont be able to farm new tier4 pvp gear and in all servers you get 1 week of pure pvp mayhem world events, needs some tweaks ofc but especialy given boder kingdoms are a tabu black hole wich may never be touched by developer lest it become a singularity event wich will sink all existence into same dimemtional hole where cthulhu awaits dead but dreaming

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post

Where logic ends Funcom™ begins.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast