Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vote: pvp daily quests in AoC(world pvp on Crom)

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    To say something ist "most costly" without any proof is kind of pushing people to vote for your favorite solution.
    good pt, my reasoning in this is that i think they need to add an instance to every zone with a different mechanic, i think this(tho the scale i am unsure) will be more time consuming therefore budget and time it takes for us to have the events.

reason why i did a separate post with a brief set of unexplained consequences was to separate my take from the poll itself, but let ppl have a little thought on every option before they submit a vote if they needed it.

Default all pvp .....

6) all pvp in server dedicate pvp (fury and glory)

Anything but 2.

I left Fury because the situation is depressing there, there is no population, no competition in anything, no community, no premades, no sieges no nothing but pugs that do not even pop often and fail rare open world pvp that involves heavy guard pulling - im not going back.

Ideally i would vote for 5, but since i dont believe they have the resources/manpower to deliver something like that within a logical time frame (not a realistic option) i believe 4 is the most fair thing to do.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

I'd vote for option

5 sounds nice, but probably will involve more work (if not, it would be a good thing to go for).

3 might be okay as well, if 4 is too difficult to implement.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan666 View Post
    And what will happen with Rage Server? My Char is rotting there.
    Interesting sidenote, is it even officially confirmed rage will get the same handling as fury and crom?

There's only bad solutions, no matter how you put it.

Even if 2 looks nice to me I know it will just create a sh!storm from Crom pvpers (and might not end up helping Fury as much as one would hope), which is fair, I think they should be allowed to have some occasional open world events. The problem is that if they do allow that (even if it's limited) then you can forget about Rage and Fury ever becoming fun and populated again.

Solution 2 would be the only way of bringing back spontaneous open world (no, consensual open world is not comparable and is an entirely different story) on Fury through population but I honestly don't see that happening (even though Cirith seemed to have been considering that seriously in a message he wrote before).
    Last edited by kalston; 3rd April 2014 at 13:57.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Default 2 or nothing

option 2 or i cant stay

Crom isnt a pvp server, fury is a pvp server, different mindsets,

Crom isnt sustainable for me, nor is consensual pvp something that interest me in hyboria

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Anything but 2.

I left Fury because the situation is depressing there, there is no population, no competition in anything, no community, no premades, no sieges no nothing but pugs that do not even pop often and fail rare open world pvp that involves heavy guard pulling - im not going back.

Ideally i would vote for 5, but since i dont believe they have the resources/manpower to deliver something like that within a logical time frame (not a realistic option) i believe 4 is the most fair thing to do.
    if pvp couldnt survive on pvp servers, it wont survive on crom 1 week a month

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast