Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fury is empty!

I saw this coming years back when I transferred from tyranny to cimmeria, great and fun pvp times back then with lif, primal fury, acos and imperium, and after that us + carnage vs cimmeria guilds, great times that didn't last long because of the incompetence of craig morrison and funcom's deaf ears, unimportance and stubbornness, now this is the price funcom has to pay for the years of incompetence and don't care about the game.

Craig Morrison destroyed and ended with what this game was made for and incredible amazing at "PVP" and funcom stupity let him do it.

I suggest funcom should just merge all 3 servers in 1 and create and option that the player can choice to be unable to get attacked in open world or not

AoC= Age of Carebears now. Any merge to pve only server with no open world is the final nail in AoC's coffin. RIP AoC.

deploy those open world PvP missions and class fixes, allow unlimited free transfers from Crom to Fury and hope for the best.. there are not many other options available
    Last edited by Argantes; 27th March 2014 at 07:10.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

funny) sorry
    If i move to Crom-no more open pvp hugs with Pimz((
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Truly, the days for AoC are numbered. Might as well merge ALL of the servers and make it open world PvP. Most of the PvE players park their toonz in front of Raid dungeons, logon once or twice a week, and then leave for days on end. Doesn't hurt PvE or PvP community .
    make ability to choose copy with pvp or make opev world pvp some more areas
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    I suggest funcom should just merge all 3 servers in 1 and create and option that the player can choice to be unable to get attacked in open world or not
    Or we just lose players 1 by 1 who still play in АОС
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    What? This is completely wrong opinion. After gear change classes are pretty well balanced. Even HoX/ToS (which were considered rather weaker) is great class to play now. Could you enlighted me and tell me which class is such subpair?
    All of them potentionally if they do not have the same levels of aa tree or the same level of gear that gives you extra bonuses or if gaining pvp experience improves your pvp stats, then you are not equal to any class. But the necromancer so far is nearly useless in the matches I have been in, there is never enough time to respond or at least counter any virtual instant kill attack brought upon the necromancer. Several other classes including necromancer can suffer more or less depending on the team you have and if they even bother to act like a team at all. You can not honestly tell me the pvp team matches are all about everyone for themselves combat approach can you? And are you seriously going to tell me that having any of the things I listed above does not grant players serious advantages over others? If you have a necromancer with epic gear that say gives a huge health bonus as well as magic attack and or attack speed bonus, do you really think the player with out all that is equal?

Am I to also understand that in your world you prefer dictatorships since you do not seem to like the opinions of others? An opinion is always right because it is, you know an opinion. It is the viewpoint of a person. To say other wise is to imply no human has their own rights or rights to their own mind. It is my view based on my experiences. The only way you can really say it was wrong would be if you lived my experiences yourself and then drew a different conclusion upon which to base YOUR opinion. And even then it maybe subjective with respect to other unique factors that different individuals posseess.

I have never declared myself to be an expert on this or any particular game beyond what my experiences and understand belay based upon how the game interacts with me and I develop an understanding of how to play such as learned from the Tortage Tutorial. Then again, it would be almost as insulting to say anyone was an expert in any game because then that would be the primary basis of their existence beyond any real career or social interactions. And unless someone found or knew all the most mundane and hidden aspects of a game such as any easter eggs or short of being one of the primary developers or programmers it is virtually impossible that anyone becomes a true expert of any game and understands it to such a deep level.
    Last edited by Xularianne; 3rd April 2014 at 19:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Truly, the days for AoC are numbered. Might as well merge ALL of the servers and make it open world PvP. Most of the PvE players park their toonz in front of Raid dungeons, logon once or twice a week, and then leave for days on end. Doesn't hurt PvE or PvP community .
    Pretty much this.

Most of the population on Crom are players who are either terrible at the game, or players who just log on for raids and disappear until the next one... or both.

Discount those players and you're left with a population just as insignificant as Fury's.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionx View Post
    AoC= Age of Carebears now. Any merge to pve only server with no open world is the final nail in AoC's coffin. RIP AoC.
    This!
    No open world pvp im off. It will be shame if they kill thing that was best in this game.

ESO is launching and a lot of players will be there for a while I assume. I am having a lot of fun on Rage and Fury though.

I like Rage because it is so open world Duel oriented instead of the Guild v Guild pvp that dominates Fury. Rage is hardcore where only the experienced will prosper. On Fury you have lots of help and so many over-geared guildies. Just saying Rage is unique to AoC, even if very hard to master.

Don't merge again, there is no point. Players have all settled on PvE or PvP and merging further will just chase as many off as are likely to be concentrated.

One more thing. The only reason I re-subbed to AoC was the ability to advance by doing Unchained Solo quests to augment the Raids and Dungeons. So many times the Raids fail to fill and you are left with only Unchained solo to keep you active. Make a few more interesting Unchained Solo to keep players involved with AoC on a daily basis. They will join the Raids when they are available, no problem.
    Last edited by Bladesaint; 3rd April 2014 at 19:41.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast