Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoneheart complete set

Default Stoneheart complete set

I just completed something in game that I never thought I would.

I have accumulated the entire set of Stoneheart Full plate City gear recipes.

Wouldn't it be nice to have added bonus's from the armor if made entirely by one person?

Since the craft revamp is coming and my recipe farming days will be demolished and put on par with someone who never cared about it in the first place. I just wanted to advertise the fact that I did it.

Yayyyyyyyyyy!

p.s. Mr GM, hook a brother up. Let me keep my stoneheart recipes post craft revamp somehow. And let others who complete the set "myself included" have some sort of bonus or something for having them.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Aren't they letting us keep the recipe skins or something? You know, so you can make the new crafted stuff look like the old stuff? Sure I read something like that.

They could also add stuff like this to that achievements thing they are adding in - if you craft a complete set or whatever.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I would just ask for not touching the current crafting system and making the new one as an additional, weaker version.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    and making the new one as an additional, weaker version.
    Weaker? Because current crafted armors are OP? Are we playing the same game?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Weaker? Because current crafted armors are OP? Are we playing the same game?
    Probably more from the angle so that the current crafters don't feel hard done by, or that their patterns still have some value even after the introduction of the new system.

My thoughts? Out with the old, in with the new.

It's no different to what happens when a new tier is introduced - the majority of all previous tiered items are now no longer 'best in slot' ... meaning everyone will grind for the new gear ... and life goes on ...
    Last edited by Petridish; 23rd January 2014 at 09:00.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

congrats, I've been trying to complete that recipe set for 4 years
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Congrats!
    May I ask: Where did you find the recipes? Are they random-world-drops or can they be found in specific areas?

Yesterday, someone was looking for the wrist of SH-set and there was none in the tradingpost, this could be your chance.

Set-Bonus:
    In a german "Cromcast No. 65" the German CM "Waldgeist" answered about setbonus (Please excuse my english, I translate my own post from German forum)
    "It is our plan to introduce a setbonus in the new crafting system. But now it´s too early to make a decisicon because we are in the early design phase. So maybe it will be canceled, but at the moment it is very, very on top of the list."

So I hope for set-bonus, too. But I´m not sure if this will depend on the crafter.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

They have said that if you have the "skin" from a recipe you currently can craft then you will automatically get that skin in the craft revamp. Naturally, this could change.

Kenny, GRATS! That is no easy task to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Congrats!
    May I ask: Where did you find the recipes? Are they random-world-drops or can they be found in specific areas?

Yesterday, someone was looking for the wrist of SH-set and there was none in the tradingpost, this could be your chance.

Set-Bonus:
    In a german "Cromcast No. 65" the German CM "Waldgeist" answered about setbonus (Please excuse my english, I translate my own post from German forum)
    "It is our plan to introduce a setbonus in the new crafting system. But now it´s too early to make a decisicon because we are in the early design phase. So maybe it will be canceled, but at the moment it is very, very on top of the list."

So I hope for set-bonus, too. But I´m not sure if this will depend on the crafter.
    Wrists for city or culture recipes dont exist. Why? No idea. But you can get crafted generic gear.

Chest
    Legs
    Helm
    Shoulders
    Belt
    Boots
    Hands

These are the only crafted pieces for city recipes. Lower than lvl 80 recipes dont even have complete sets.

Culture recipes only have.

Chest
    Legs
    Helm
    Hands
    Belt
    Boots

No shoulders. Why? Again dont know.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast