Before the official news:

http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2013/...-upcoming.html

To sum it up:

1/ Coil dungeon will have at least 1 epic per run and epic drop from trash
    2/ AOC has at least 1 dedicated developer that doesn't do TSW
    3/ There is new unannouced content in production
    4/ see screens of new epic drops
    Retired

Danke Schön for ze information monsieur slith!

Quote Originally Posted by theEntar View Post
    Danke Schön for ze information monsieur slith!
    Bitte Schön, You are ze welcomz!
    Retired

The master assasin strikes again. It is indeed a crit hit

Quote Originally Posted by Scandral View Post
    The master assasin strikes again. It is indeed a crit hit
    Yes, but i mitigated atleast 50%, due to my upmost resistance to sneaky sins.
    ClengisKhan

Barbb, Serapha, Yatzi, Pallehysa, Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by clenghat View Post
    Yes, but i mitigated atleast 50%, due to my upmost resistance to sneaky sins.
    Just wait for my tenacity check, with master assassin perk I have 105%.

YOU SHALL NOT MITIGATE!
    Retired

Other content is in production at the same time and while you may not see the immediate benefits of that it should mean we can get the next batch of content (revamped & unchained versions of Halls of Eternal Frost, the Scorpion Caves and The Caravan Raiders Hideout) onto test live not too long after Coils goes live. (This is in addition to other unannounced content which is being worked on too).
    I'm not gonna grouse about new content of almost any variety, but if I could pick 3 dungeons for new HMs, it wouldn't have been those 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I'm not gonna grouse about new content of almost any variety, but if I could pick 3 dungeons for new HMs, it wouldn't have been those 3.
    i think that is the point those 3 are 3 of the dullest dungeons ingame, i soloed caravans on my dt once in a drunken night
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

SC and CRH are crapwalled caves straight out of early 90s FPSes with no redeeming qualities, so it'd take a lot of effort put into battles to make them not dull slogs. House of Crom is also a cave yet it's not a shithole so we know FC is able to make a good cave, but it's probably far too much to hope that they've actually made good new caves.

Also, judging by their track record (U Breach, U Karutonia) I won't be surprised at all if they just boosted every mob inside to 85 and slapped a few SF/TW/FH onto bosses and called it a day (surprise me FC, I dare you). At least HoEF has cool Acheronian architecture so it's not all bad news.
    (I will grouse about any kind of new dungeon content I don't like cos that's why I play this game dammit)

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    SC and CRH are crapwalled caves straight out of early 90s FPSes with no redeeming qualities, so it'd take a lot of effort put into battles to make them not dull slogs. House of Crom is also a cave yet it's not a shithole so we know FC is able to make a good cave, but it's probably far too much to hope that they've actually made good new caves.

Also, judging by their track record (U Breach, U Karutonia) I won't be surprised at all if they just boosted every mob inside to 85 and slapped a few SF/TW/FH onto bosses and called it a day (surprise me FC, I dare you). At least HoEF has cool Acheronian architecture so it's not all bad news.
    (I will grouse about any kind of new dungeon content I don't like cos that's why I play this game dammit)
    personaly out of the 3 hoef is the least dull and main reason is it has less mobs :P

onyx-scorpion-caravan-imirian-frost swamp-oasis zaara share same common boringness vast amount of epic mobs to bore you to logging off.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast