Thread: Problem with missing crafting profession

Default Problem with missing crafting profession

My main, a Guardian, has Armorsmith and Weaponsmith profession. When I open the recipe book it only shows one profession.
    I had the Armorsmith recipes visible, went to Brandoc Village, picked A quest from Weaponsmith NPC and now the recipe book only shows the Weapons recipe.

On my character info (P), I have both correctly shown.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    My main, a Guardian, has Armorsmith and Weaponsmith profession. When I open the recipe book it only shows one profession.
    I had the Armorsmith recipes visible, went to Brandoc Village, picked A quest from Weaponsmith NPC and now the recipe book only shows the Weapons recipe.

On my character info (P), I have both correctly shown.
    bug antigo, relog é soluçao

It isn't mate. The bug persist since I was subbed.
    I'll leave the repair going to see if it fixes anything.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

so, even after relog, opening the recipe book only shows only weaponsmith!?
    it happened to me in the past, so i told the relog solution, only thing i can say is, you might try and finish the quests for weaponsmith to see what happens (happy farming lolol) or try to remove the weponsmith buy paying an npc in brandoc village (he is near the res pad) and then try getting it again to see what happens (but relog after also)

this "bug" of hidding all the other stuff in the recipe book also happens each time you find a recipe somewhere in the world and learn it, all others disappear... funcom is developing a new crafting system so that could be a reason they wont look into this bug

Repairing Data solved the problem for now.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    so, even after relog, opening the recipe book only shows only weaponsmith!?
    it happened to me in the past, so i told the relog solution, only thing i can say is, you might try and finish the quests for weaponsmith to see what happens (happy farming lolol) or try to remove the weponsmith buy paying an npc in brandoc village (he is near the res pad) and then try getting it again to see what happens (but relog after also)

this "bug" of hidding all the other stuff in the recipe book also happens each time you find a recipe somewhere in the world and learn it, all others disappear... funcom is developing a new crafting system so that could be a reason they wont look into this bug
    The game loads crafting recipes the first time you open the book, not on login. Simple solution to having all recipes there without this 'bug': open the craft book before getting the craft trainer to teach a new tier of recipes or before reading a recipe book. All will be there after the new recipe(s) are read.

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Repairing Data solved the problem for now.
    And closed: Issue solved!
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ