Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting - Materials costs n sale prices - Culture gear / weapons n Tiered

Default Interesting - Materials costs n sale prices - Culture gear / weapons n Tiered

Dont know if this spreadsheet is of any use to any of you, its what i used to use when i was selling on the trader on tyranny and early on Wiccana, dont use much anymore, although i did update some base prices for giggles.

First page is cost of mats, every mat i used in game. Other pages are dedicated to calculating prices to craft based on the mats cost from trader. Interesting to see an Ibis actually costs under 650 to make if you gather yourself and lead raid, vs 1200 private sales, T3 is 1200ish if you did mats youself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

I do combines for free now (no i dont run Ibis or T3), so if you want anything I can make, go buy the mats and bring to Granma. Can make all culture weapons, and about 1/2 the culture armours.

Also its nice to know how much the people are making profit on you, if they are cheaper then cost, then it means they harvest some themselves

Interesting program but also to see the prices on your server. Here Shards were negociated at 25 and now cost around 15 since announcement that shards wont continue to exist post revamp.

Wondering what's going to be after the merges next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Gevlya View Post
    Here Shards were negociated at 25 and now cost around 15 since announcement that shards wont continue to exist post revamp.

Where was this announced!?

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    Where was this announced!?
    One of the last posts that asked about it said that they will be starting from scratch and all mats currently go away. BUT as with FC nothing is ever set in stone.

I hope they either trash all, or keep all. NO special exception for shards (they have been over farmed by solo or small groups for ages to the point where its easier to get 1 shard then it is a couple Illustrium.

As they mentioned Shards would stay in in their Videos, and I havent seen this 'contradiction' from a Funcom source I assume its just the usual gossip.

[Text moderated by Arishanya.
    Please remember that discussing exploits on the forums is not allowed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. You can go to help.funcom.com for further questions and reports. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 8th September 2013 at 18:24.

As they mentioned Shards would stay in in their Videos, and I havent seen this 'contradiction' from a Funcom source I assume its just the usual gossip.

[Text moderated by Arishanya.
    Please remember that discussing exploits on the forums is not allowed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. You can go to help.funcom.com for further questions and reports. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.]
    That's rares in general, not specific rares. Have yet to hear of anyone getting 15Black silver or Illustrium or Platinum in an hour, they may get 15 rares including other trash rares they farm on the way however.

Done a lot of harvesting, even with the vitals which add roughly 10%.

Anyone able to link the post where he said that all mats are going away? I know I read it, and others in guild did as well but cant find it, also did notice that there are a few posts from devs that have been edited or removed.

Video was early release info, lot changes over time with FC plans (been around since beta, every year a layer is stripped away).
    Last edited by Arishanya; 8th September 2013 at 19:20.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...54&postcount=2

Question 3

Had they wanted to keep ANY resources, they should have answered "mats like category A will be wiped, category B kept and category C converted." or "not decided yet".

Also bad news for those who saw the video and hope for recipes -> skins might be question 4.

That is the latest OFFICIAL info, afaik.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 8th September 2013 at 18:07.

-Ha ha!

Ok, back on track. I do app. 15 valuable rares per hour, only counting those for Ibis & Ingot mats, period.

Kurt that q. 3 and 4 reference, where covered in the video, where total revamp is set in stone, and recipe designs and Shards are elaborated upon. So if that CM post is the basis for the hysteria -I will keep hoarding.

Agreed!

So if that CM post is the basis for the hysteria -I will keep hoarding.
    Agreed!
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Actually those are not from the CM, top of the post says

These questions were answered by Game Director Joel Bylos!
    which has a little more power then the CM.

Although I am hording a certain amount of all mats, just incase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast