Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogFL View Post
    They are absolutely not free. You have to now purchse teleport tokens from the gamestore at 60 funcom points per token. The you can use the teleports. Get in game and try your teleports.
    I stand corrected! You are correct! Thanks for the info. I need to be more observant. I feel a little better now!

I went in game and used the teleports for free. Its not the first set of teleports: look at the top and there is a tab for access ones and those are the older 'free' ones that you got for reaching achievement points.

The first tab is the new pay for use ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogFL View Post
    I stand corrected! You are correct! Thanks for the info. I need to be more observant. I feel a little better now!
    Someone pointed the change out to me: I was very annoyed thinking that I'd have to pay to use them also.
    Last edited by Anzu; 10th June 2016 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I am not trying to be offensive but I have to:

This is why the gaming industry nowdays is totally f*cked up. You are part of the problem.

"I want to have everything with 0 efford but I am willing to pay all my money!".
    Well you are truly offensive ~ I've put plenty of effort into this game. Don't presume to know everyone's situation before you cast stones. Again, do some research. It WAS asked for by a number of people. The Raid gear anyhow.

In the end, it's likely the game is going to open up higher Tiers of dungeons to F2P with the unannounced subscription "coming soon". This would allow people to let their subscription run out and still be able to play a bulk of the content. AND allow the buisness that is FUNCOM to make the money back thru in-game sales.

I'm done arguing this point ~ I stand by my statement.

Unhappy

My Goodness ... what were you thinking... well as a Mama of a little one .. and have to pay a bunch of bills each month... I used to be able to every once in a while treat myself to some points in the shop... Well doesn't look like that is going to happen anymore... I simply can't afford your prices...

I am paid until May 2017... that's the good part .. but now I can't really enjoy playing .. the reason is .. I always bought the potions mana , magic damage, Crit... when they were 45 points... I was a very happy lady... now .. they are way out of reach for me... I have 12 alts.. each I do things on.. now specially when soloing I need them.. 175 for 1 mana .. a rez potion used to be 18 points now 200 for 1...

Funcom oh Funcom what are you doing to us?

Seems like only yesterday when we could get things at the online shop.. Chests for 270 .. 290? potions 45... nice vanity odds and ends... 45 point but for your whole account wide 56 points... was so awesome... pets... cute little bunny 90 points.. fast rez for times your at world bosses and need to get back up fast to help someone 18 points what so awesome...

Please Funcom.. give us back what we had in the shop... really .. people like me who work hard and have a family and lots of home bills can't afford.. this hike in the prices... I love this game always have ... yet this is more then I can afford .. and I am very sad to see it happen... I truly am...

Default Disappointed

I guess all I can offer in the way of feedback, is to say, I don't think this change may illicit the results you had hoped for. To increase the cost of pre existing items substantially, and remove some items (ie 18 fp res potions), in my opinion is a silly decision. I truly wish I could even predict what direction you are trying to steer this ship, as to some of us, it would appear that you are pushing for those few remaining premium players to abandon ship so you can move on to other projects. This may not be your goal, but it certainly seems to be the impression you are giving. There seems to be a steady decline in attention and resources dedicated to this game, which is unfortunate, as it has a direct correlation on the population. Pardon me for saying, but after being here for 8 years and seeing the progress or lack thereof in the last few years, I for one will not be jumping on the conan exiles bandwagon. Suffice to say, hopefully you have learned some lessons along the way and you do not repeat the same mistakes. Sorry if this seems negative, but I have watched this game go from full servers to nothing, have watched all my friends leave the game for other adventures. I have held on in the hopes that things would improve. If I could sum up with 2 words, my feedback on the new in game store....bitterly disappointing.

The look of the new shop is not a question of taste - it doesn't fit the games look at all. There is nothing ingame that looks remotly that cheap and bad designed.

The prices are over the top. With an ingame shop like that you should try to make it easy for your customors to spend a few fast cents here and there - that is why it is called micro transactions.

The items are just not interesting, no vanity, nothing that adds quality to my gaming time, people will not buy a quick port if their group is waiting for them.

Selling PvE T3 gear kills of raids, killing raids means killing guilds and your community, that means killing of the cash flow. I don't know if you know it (after 8 years it might have struck your minds once or twice): This is a social game. People have to play together, communicate, build their own communities alias guilds or raidforces. As mentioned in this thread some people do not have the time to or do not want to gear up and play and learn how to play one or several toons. That is fine for me, but then they shouldn't expect to be taken into higher raid tiers, where they can not contribute anything to the team, but only be dragged through, and of course, get loot. If I play soccer I will not take anyone to a game who doesn't join the training days. If I lead a raid I don't want to take anyone who can not play his or her toon.

Selling T4/5 gear is just...who came up with this idea? Who is responsible for this changes? I am really curious how such bad decision making works...And yes, I not only did the research but was here when someone asked for raid gear to be sold for real money...those threads grew looong..because 99% of the playerbase was arguing AGAINST it.

I see no one is talking to us, answering questions or taking our bad feedback seriously. If you would take it seriously you would roll back this update right now and apologize. We all know you will never ever do that. So, I have one question for you: Can you please add something to all power gear gained through the item shop so other players can see right away that it is bought gear? Like, add some text to it, or let it glow or whatever? That way raideaders can decide if they want to take toons with them who will add nothing to the raid, but only be a burden. Not seeing if a toon has EVER set food into one single raidinstance will make T4 raiding a mess. Like I said, the social aspect keeps your game running. So give us the opportunity to avoid people who actually buy gear.

Damn just came back, now i'll never get my friends to join me with this stupid Pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Well you are truly offensive ~ I've put plenty of effort into this game. Don't presume to know everyone's situation before you cast stones. Again, do some research. It WAS asked for by a number of people. The Raid gear anyhow.

In the end, it's likely the game is going to open up higher Tiers of dungeons to F2P with the unannounced subscription "coming soon". This would allow people to let their subscription run out and still be able to play a bulk of the content. AND allow the buisness that is FUNCOM to make the money back thru in-game sales.

Yeah and I stand by my statement:

Selling top gear for real money (or any kind of progression to make the game itself redundant) is the cancer of nowday's gaming industry. Everyone does it, even games like Call of Duty, Battlefield or even Assassins Creed (f*cking SINGLEPLAYER GAME!!!) sell booster packs to speed up progression (I still can't get over the fact: Ubisoft even selling this **** for their damn SINGLEplayer games!!! It just makes me crazy ffs).

This may be offtopic but it's the f*cking market (as you say: the business) nowdays. The "gaming industry" is f*cked up because it has no soul anymore, bunch of greedy business guys who want to squeeze out even the last few cents to produce another cash cow... that's the gaming industry nowdays. Make game, sell progression to earn max. money, let game die because everyone achieved everything in a few weeks, create new game, sell progression again... repeat over and over again, there will be always people who fall for the bait.

Seems like I have to stay with old school games, anyone up for a Age of Empires 2 LAN match? Found this old original CD in my basement again xD
    Last edited by xCodename; 10th June 2016 at 01:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Josef View Post
    You're too serious. Its a joke)
    I'm not idiot to buy some boxes with random chance in funcom shop)
    It's hard to tell sometimes. I know at least one person in-game that bought the Ultimate 80 Pack. I'm sure there are a few people buying that Royal box for a chance at T5 loot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post

I will agree with you in that yes, there have been people asking for the ability to buy raid/pvp gear or fully decked out characters. But from what I've seen, only a few people have brought this up as a good idea. Most of the time when someone posts a thread about it on these forums, you might have a couple people total in favor, while everyone else is against. Generally speaking, most vocal people seem to think it is a bad idea, both in-game and on the forums.

It is hard to guess what the people who never talk think.