Thread: Leveling after lvl 80

Default Leveling after lvl 80

Hi, In front of this topic, please do not kill me for that, I looked everywhere for answer and I did not found the one.

I started as lvl 1 DEMO at December 2013 and I was F2P. Now I am lvl 80 and I had noticed one thing. As I reach lvl 80, my experience bar dissappeared but still in character sheet I have open experience counter what says 0/13135900. But no matter what mob I kill or quest I fullfill, I did not get single one exp.

I said to myself: "Its because I am f2p" and because this game is godlike I purchased 1 year subscription. Still nothing happened to experience.

In the other hand, when I am at playya in Khemi, there are lots of players, who has after theirs name not even number of level, but another number in brackets like 80(2) for example. I said to myself that should be Alternate advancement, what still getting experiences, but as I later saw, after spending first 6 points into AA tree, still nothing happened.

I swear I searched google, answers, this forum by order to search but nowhere any guide or even little information what is that number or what is experience counter after reaching lvl 80 for.

Please Help
    TY

1)The lvl bar after reaching lvl 80 is worthless. You improve you character with the alternative advance.
    2)The number after the name of the players is the lvl of pvp. There is a bar of pvp experience.You can see the pvp bar if you set it in the interface options. You can improve your pvp lvl by wining minigames, killing other players or digging in bori.

PD: If you don't know all this after reaching lvl 80 means you are not in a guild or your guild sucks. Look for a guild that teach you the basic stuff and you'll have more fun. Starting 6 men dungeons and raids without a guild helping you will be painful and discouraging.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 28th April 2014 at 11:51.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Default Thank you

Thx. this thread can be locked thou, but if I were F. moderator, I will keep this information here.
    Thank you again

You also must buy khitai expansion to enable AAs...