Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last 6 months

Title of this thread should be "Last 6 years" imo.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

the problem will be if Funcom loses more time to pull out the necessary updates for the revival of the game such as crafting and everything else, please let fucnom push out new stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Schtank View Post
    I just played the last couple of days after being away for 6 months. Every quest that was broken/bugged back then is still broken. Renown is still broken. No new mini maps. Still waiting on the crafting revamp. Still waiting on T5 raids.

In addition, even more bugs have been added (such as invisible walls all over Purple Lotus Swamp).

So the question in my mind is this: What HAS Funcom added or fixed in the last 6 months, and how long until they do add content or fix enough stuff to justify subbing?
    Who hold you here mate? Left and find your way in other places.

Cool The most funny thing

The thing that made me laugh was this...
    Demo's impish horde now works and imps do dmg and u dont loose ur original pet..
    I was in awe!!!!O_O! I said after 6 years the fixed the impish horde ...hahahahahahahahaahahah wtf!!!!!
    So in another 6 years they will fix necro's feat tree as well hahaahahahah
    Hey when we are grandpas they will fix the map also so when you get to a dungeon you know where you're going to...
    hahahahaahahahahahah.......
    The good news..At least the fixed something
    The bad news...After all those years almost a decade...
    Words cut deeper than swords...

Same, I been playing this game off and on and for some reasons I wasn't happy with it. It was fun when first release but still have it issues. I am surprised to see that they are still charging players 14.99 a month. So I don't know if I want to stick around or not. Been saving my money for games I can buy from Steam, that only one time deal. Here you have to pay monthly if you want to be good, but doesn't mean you will win in Pvp servers. Pve is too boring for me to hang out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12