Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: No GD letter?

My first post in this thread was only meant with humorous intensions. I am sad to see the escalation through the pages under this thread, but I can also feel the frustrations from players who have jumped on all the offers, bought all the stuff, wanting to enjoy the game but there are simply not enough content being released to their satisfaction. I have members in the guild who has a subscription until 2017 and 2018. The past six months have been quite good actually, but seeing the hints to what is being worked on in contrary to what the players cry out for and wants to happen, and the fact that it still is an expensive game and no good subscription offers since Turan was released isn't good at all.

If anyone reads this, I only want a single few things to get higher priority than the others.

- Instance binding. Make it failsafe to be locked to an instance after a boss has been killed. In reference to both T4 raids where it can be a pain to make the follow up raid the 2nd day and get everyone into the correct instance with killed/non killed Sheng / Imp, and the bug at Isle of Iron Statues.

- Resurrection window. Why does it reset to the pad choice and not to the newest resurrection given? Amazing how this is not fixed and I am willing to bet if that resurrection bug somehow spawned 1G in the inventory of the dead player, it would be fixed long, long time ago.

- Loot. Somehow, when need/greed is chosen as loot option, the clickable need/greed window disappears and the leader has to change options and re-open the chest. How can we trust a group leader in a pug to not steal items from the chest even when FFA Need/Greed is selected before we open. A lot of rings in Amphitheatre has been "stolen" this way.

The three things above would make me pay for another year if the deal was seasoned with a good bonus amount of tokens in the game store.
    Last edited by Shax84; 31st March 2014 at 08:04.

Default So true

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Because no other game does the things AoC does well?

I mean, it's not a difficult question to answer. If "generic game that releases more content updates" is equivalent in your mind to what AoC has to offer then you would switch games.

AoC is a unique experience in the MMO space and that is why it has a dedicated, loyal customer base.

Also if you aren't subbed, you really shouldn't be posting here
    I am a loyal customer and player and i tried (waste 80 euros) to try ESO but it was big disappointment( aim not going to renew sub).Really aoc offer us the best exp for pvp. In my opinion u offer us a fair amount of updates and content .The only problem is population on servers.You should advertise the game more and offer to new players level 80 char so to enjoy the game (due to the fact that the game is 6 years old and in low levels there is not enough ppl).I think that for new players the game has vast pve content to offer plus the best until now pvp.So it is a chance for funcom to take new customers due to failure of other companies to launch good games and not a lost war cause the game is 6 years old.It is logical for ppl that are fanatic with aoc, and loyal to cry on u cause we hunger for more XD

So tell me what you'd like the hear about? I am sitting here writing it - so let me know!

(Honestly, giving up my weekends to be ridiculed! I'd like to know one other game that provides a monthly letter after 6 years!)
    I am always excited about the new letters, thank you! You are correct no other game would provide that after 6 years.
    I for example would like to read more about the tech plans for AoC and TSW engine, features that might be coming for TSW and AoC in parallel and some longterm plans as well. Any chance for a housing system that would work for both games?

and Aoc is most amazing, tried ESO cause I thought it could come close, but didn´t hold a candle.
    Last edited by Manilavanilla; 31st March 2014 at 09:34.

Ok, thanks Joel for your words and good luck with the LEGO game.

I sincerely hope that the new 24 raid is delivered soon or with this rate of people leaving the game all the work you've done will be a waist.

New AAs, pvp tweaks, crafting revamps won't matter if people keep leaving because are bored of repeating T4 on week after another.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 31st March 2014 at 13:02.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    [...] crafting revamps won't matter if people keep leaving because are bored of repeating T4 on week after another.
    If you will be able to disassemble / break down the T1/T2/T3-Armor into special ressources, which you need for crafting, it CAN be very interesting and will give breath to old raids.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Hmm, so it's afternoon EU time, no dev letter, are we getting one?

Funcom

My crystal balls says it will probably be released tomorrow - worst possible day - but better than nothing I suppose.

Edit - was going to edit my typo, but no. Let it stand.

Looking forward to it! Nice typo ^^

My crystal balls says it will probably be released tomorrow - worst possible day - but better than nothing I suppose.

Edit - was going to edit my typo, but no. Let it stand.
    Dev letter on April Fool's Day!

And not even sure what to say about your crystal balls!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast