Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Old School Patching

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    No, he is the best. There isn't a single conq to date that even comes close to him. Look at Balacai, he plays a Conq and he royally blows on it and he considers himself, like Rydah, the best AoC players alive. Yet.... they couldn't win a premade if their life depended on it.

Trust us, Argurious would still bend you over, after a week of warmup.
    U guys sure got mig bouth but problem is that we can't even pvp with you, and he can do fine with blue gear with conq.. sure? no problem with that class man, u can do fine with level 50 sanctum gear and quest epic weapon and u can smash anyone down lol
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    U guys sure got mig bouth but problem is that we can't even pvp with you, and he can do fine with blue gear with conq.. sure? no problem with that class man, u can do fine with level 50 sanctum gear and quest epic weapon and u can smash anyone down lol
    With funcom store bought pvp gear and weapons, you probably could do fairly well on a Conq since you would have enough AA to only need limited time training on BFC and the gear/general tree would give you enough protection...

But in store bought culture gear, probably not.
    Doomsayer 2008

Stop the hypothetical bullschit talk.

It's easy, put up or shut up.

We all know the gear/AA gap, so lets take that out and lets roll. In effect is that not "unchained minis."
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post

We all know the gear/AA gap, so lets take that out and lets roll. In effect is that not "unchained minis."
    u carnage fellas arent even playing the game, so why are u barking here? hush, lets wipe all ur comments under carpet.
    The Law

It's so obvious you're not the greatest at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    circlejerking
    And you're in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No, it's true many of them were good. But to say the best? That's subjective since some of their players were truly non-legit. Imp, for example, never met an exploit he could not find.

But I would say the Conq they are talking about was probably among the best at the time, not that you had many people playing Conqs then. Otousan, Trenreznor, and Maloney are the only conqs I remember standing out back then anyways. It wouldn't be hard at all to come back to the game, especially on a Conq, and roll scrubs in a few days of working out the new changes for an older player.

I would challenge him to come back on a Barb or HoX and see what he can do though...
    Why do you try so hard to act like certain players of Carnage aren't amazing. You bring up one player who at times was not legit purposely but even when he was during the time he played, he was still very good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16IHqZo3jM That's him playing over 3 years ago and he is still a better player then you lol.

Argurious is and still is the best Conq and anyone who actually knows of him, knows it. If he played a HoX or Barb, it would require him time to learn it like any class and the result would be the same, since I have lent him my Barb (facefk) back in the day and he did extremely well on it for a day or two, just like Spaartan.

You've never played in a single premade against us, because every guild you were in, knew full well it was going to be a rez pad camp and you were never seen in duels or world pvp, so who are you? You don't have a single clue what is required in a hardcore premade, because you reek of fear when it comes to premades and always will, just like Raist.

Bad players are bad players, no matter what ur experience andknowledge of the game is.

Wall of text, yawn. So much effort talking the talk no results walking the walk.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Wall of text, yawn. So much effort talking the talk no results walking the walk.
    don't need to, I've done the walk for many years.

Muhammed Ali's of AoC right here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    don't need to, I've done the walk for many years.

Muhammed Ali's of AoC right here.

you sure are, all cripples.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast