Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I do not like what Funcom did with the TSW relaunch

Lets get real here..

Funcom had 2 options with TSW

1. Stop all development and drain what ever cash they could while it dies.
    2. Invest and do something new with it.

Since TSW player numbers decline too rapidly to really justify adding major content I'd say they chose the correct option.
    Do somethening new / radical and hope it picks up momentum, because just like AoC, TSW has a lot of potential.

And lets be fair, players would hate option 2 more, they just lack perspective.

Actually I think that Funcom is quite exceptional in the way that they are now investing more in TSW considering the dire financial situation it was in just 1 year ago. Conan Exiles now lays (pays) the foundation for more investments.
    Last edited by Irathi; 5th April 2017 at 16:29.

I've been thinking, and watching some videos. I honestly think this is such a great move. They are changing the boring combat, which (though I loved the skill wheel thing as it reminded me of gw1) was a huge issue for me. I've redownloaded the game and am going to play this game on the regular. I'll still do mini's in aoc of course, or some pve if I can get in somewhere with my pom.
    Cropt - Conq : Drighten - DT : Raquelx - Necro : Shockubad - Tos
    Stabubad - Sin : Fatpom - Pom : Isoldethora - Rangernoez
    Burnthecross - Hox : Ragnarvor - Barb

Completely agree with Cropt. The combat is what killed my interest in the game.

I just watched the new videos. Looks much better.

I'll definitely give it another shot after the game relaunches. I am disappointed that they decided to only release shambala as the pvp minigame. People only played it for quick signet bags. I would have preferred Stonehenge.
    Last edited by krippa; 28th April 2017 at 04:02.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Looks exactly like the original, they just tweaked textures and colors.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234