Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Funcom do a Kickstarter so we can play this game till we die

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    It's true. The current team at funcom has publicly stated that they have no idea how to even fix the issues that are present in the code since launch. It is like a huge cluster of crap that would take an entire team the size of blizzard months to sift through and who is going to do that when funcom was on the edge of bankruptcy until the release of exiles. They could barely afford to pay anyone to work on this game so they dedicated all their resources to a quick money grab with exiles.

Slack is right, enjoy the game as is or play something better like WOW
    If this is true, what you are saying is that the game is broken. And to fix it will require resources so great that they cannot be forecasted with accuracy and thus posing too great a risk for Funcom‘s future. If this IS true, then I get it. The game cannot be salvaged. I am not being sarcastic here, I am genuinely inquiring about what the reason is behind AoC’s death. I know it has had issues since launch, I was curious why it was never salvaged. I thought that maybe it was lack of interest and effort on behalf of Funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by ThievesInc View Post
    I am not being sarcastic here, I am genuinely inquiring about what the reason is behind AoC’s death.
    Focus switched to TSW after RotG. Then focus switched to Lego. Then to Exiles.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

fun fact at PAX east funcom said they're planning to invest between 5-10million USD in the development of Conan Exiles, so money isnt an issue for them. Age of Conan is just not good enough in term of investment to put more money into it.
    Last edited by mazzem; 12th March 2017 at 09:41.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345