Thread: New Fatalaties ( Question directed @ Devs )

Default New Fatalaties ( Question directed @ Devs )

Hi,

Do you think Age Of Conan will at some point will have new fatalities implemented for the classes?

I'm not interested in when.. but if it is going to be considered.

I know a few classes got some newer fatalities like the Necro & Pom but they didn't have many to begin with....
    I will happily add my character name once I choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnologicalApe View Post
    Hi,

Do you think Age Of Conan will at some point will have new fatalities implemented for the classes?

I'm not interested in when.. but if it is going to be considered.

I know a few classes got some newer fatalities like the Necro & Pom but they didn't have many to begin with....
    Very unlikely.
    At this point the question to ask is more like: Will there be anything new added to Age of Conan at all?
    If/When new stuff ever gets added, I'd imagine new fatalities would be a long way down the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Very unlikely.
    At this point the question to ask is more like: Will there be anything new added to Age of Conan at all?
    If/When new stuff ever gets added, I'd imagine new fatalities would be a long way down the priority list.
    Totally agree!
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Very unlikely.
    To make this even clear and to troll a bit, Crafting Revamp was their priority few years ago.

Likely implemented in Conan Exiles!
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th February 2017 at 19:14.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Since the crafting system of Exiles is nothing like what was announced for the crafting revamp of AoC, I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Instead of new Fatalaties, woud be nice get new AA for all classes
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo