Thread: Returning Player for long, long ago

Default Returning Player for long, long ago

Hey All,

Looking at starting again in AoC. I have an 80 HoX and 80 Necro on the Crom Server but can't really can remember how to play them, So is it better to start from the start again? Looking at playing a Demo or ToS. Based on East coast Australia (Brisbane). So would be looking to get into a good guild that can help with a lot of stupid questions Interested in getting into Raiding as well.

Can anyone help?

Requiem Nex would be the guild for you to join if you are in Australia.

Can't hurt to roll a new toon until you refamiliarize yourself with how the game plays, then play your old toons as well. Ask questions in NPH and Global - we'll answer them (with no more than a few 'smart' remarks).

Finally finished downloading the game and I have an 80 Necro, Demo and HoX, Which got from offline advancement. Only problem is that I dont have any sound.... In the process of changing to Stereo and logging back in. Sound drivers are up to date and I get the completed sound from the download client but no in game sound... Tried looking for Requiem Nex in the Looking for Guild page in game but couldn't find. Found their site on the web but unable to rest password for some reason

EDIT: Got sound working
    Last edited by C0untZ3Ro; 28th January 2017 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by C0untZ3Ro View Post
    Finally finished downloading the game and I have an 80 Necro, Demo and HoX, Which got from offline advancement. Only problem is that I dont have any sound.... In the process of changing to Stereo and logging back in. Sound drivers are up to date and I get the completed sound from the download client but no in game sound... Tried looking for Requiem Nex in the Looking for Guild page in game but couldn't find. Found their site on the web but unable to rest password for some reason

EDIT: Got sound working
    Fastest way to contact a guild is to just ask in Global chat. Most of the bigger guilds got ppl online most times.