Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

it feels like the effect has a 30 second ICD, it definitely doesnt proc on every crit. its not so bad imo

Quote Originally Posted by bluecricket View Post
    it feels like the effect has a 30 second ICD, it definitely doesnt proc on every crit. its not so bad imo
    I believe it's a 25 second cooldown, so theoretically your CDR is increased by 30% for 25% of the time you are in sustained combat.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Seems like I am the only person who did not farm raidfinder, not buy things from the new item store, not subscribe for more than a year now and not played for more than half a year...
    Whatever, they will still release this abomination of a rune and it will break the game (again) like the raidfinder did.
    But...if you have not played for more than half a year...why do you worry about whether these things are OP or not? It does not sound like you plan on returning. And that AOC already broken in your opinion.

Not that I particularly want to pay 60 US dollars or whatever it is to get something for AOC from a pvp game I am not interested in playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    But...if you have not played for more than half a year...why do you worry about whether these things are OP or not? It does not sound like you plan on returning. And that AOC already broken in your opinion.

Not that I particularly want to pay 60 US dollars or whatever it is to get something for AOC from a pvp game I am not interested in playing.
    Why do I worry? Because I still care about the game. I want to play it again, just because I don't like certain changes it does not mean that I completely dislike the game, all other aspects of the game (like the style, story, gameplay) are still beating other MMOs by miles. I would love to support AoC but I don't want to support Funcom's greedy marketing strategies and changes to make this game a braindead asia farmer.
    I payed a lot of money for this game over all these years, I invested into AoC and this still gives me the right to complain about thing I don't like.
    But since Funcom isn't listening for years now you are probably right that I should not care anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Seems like I am the only person who did not farm raidfinder, not buy things from the new item store, not subscribe for more than a year now and not played for more than half a year...
    Whatever, they will still release this abomination of a rune and it will break the game (again) like the raidfinder did.
    I did not farm raid finder (nor Vanaheim, actually), did not buy things from the new item store, and basically only log for PvP. What boggles the mind is why I am still subscribed. Probably wishful thinking that FC will stop breaking the game with crap like this rune...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

yeah all we can do now is don't buy the thing and hope FC will change it / remove it

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    yeah all we can do now is don't buy the thing and hope FC will change it / remove it
    Lets rather hope only the current comberers use it, cause most of em are so bad that evne this rune won't help them. But relying on people being decent enough not to buy things that bring them unfair advantages is futile. Just look at how much revenue R* generates with GTA online. There is only ONE thing that you can buy there - virtual money, to speed up your progression.

People are willing to P2W, they're just not willing to admit it, you'll see this thing in PvP unless funcom finally makes a decision for runestones in general (T5 included) to not work in PvP, except maybe for XP bonuses as those dont rly hurt anyone.
    But since they will likely rather watch the rev and more importantly exiles sales figures it generates than caring about the outrage it already has generated...I don't have high hopes for that.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey, all!

Conan Exiles, our newest entry in the Conan the Barbarian universe, is now available in Early Access!

You play as an exile of civilization, accused of crimes you may or may not have committed and sentenced to a slow, agonizing death in the wastelands of Hyboria. Rescued by an unlikely traveler, your only objectives are to survive, thrive, and dominate the lands before you.

Conan Exiles is available on Steam and may be purchased either through Steam or from our own page. A special "Barbarian Edition" is also available, offering a hoard of extra bonuses, including in-game goodies for your Age of Conan account!

Your cross awaits, exile.
    So the rune is now officially in game without changes? Why even seek feedback?
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    So the rune is now officially in game without changes? Why even seek feedback?
    Feedback gleaned from players both on the forums and in-game indicated the rune's effects were in line with other, similar power runes' effects over time. Thanks
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

A current active player, asked this to be posted on his behalf, feedback regarding Exile buff;

[snip]
    Last edited by Odonoptera; 31st January 2017 at 13:34. Reason: Players may feel free to post their own feedback in the feedback thread
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast