Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    This buff needs to go and most definetely should not work in PVP.
    No please.It should stay.The rune should become obtainable per character with Atlantean shards.

I think every cross promotion between FC games is a good thing. But I do not understand why they only tie it into the special edition. The more people play both games the more money they can potentionally earn. So it would be better to not only make AoC-players want to try out CE, but to make CE-players want to take a look at AoC, too. The more te better. And for that the normal edition needs some AoC promotion, too. If you really want to push both of your games, give some CE vanity gear and 7 days or even a month gametime to everyone who buys CE. Not neccessairly right now at early access (although this might be the best time for it, not only for the obvious reasons, but for gaining customers trust again).

The rune itself is totally wrong. And it should of course not work in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    No please.It should stay.The rune should become obtainable per character with Atlantean shards.
    It should actually cost like 2000 shards and grant 125% crit damage to give every class a taste of DT's VoM
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    It should actually cost like 2000 shards and grant 125% crit damage to give every class a taste of DT's VoM
    You have to buy Conan Exiles Crom Edition - $119.99 for that, Void of Madness rune for all your AoC characters.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't give them ideas.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

They should have stuck the things in a 1 year subscription offer, account wide...considering that its over six months since they said it was nearly done.

Please make the rune weaker than T5 major rune for all classes. Don't make this game Pay to win....

+1098 critical damage rating buff.

What do high tier items give? Around +70?

Quote Originally Posted by ghord View Post
    Please make the rune weaker than T5 major rune for all classes. Don't make this game Pay to win....
    the T5 major rune for guard is garbage... in fact with this rune VOM breaks the game again.. how about some guard dps love..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

1098 critical damage rating buff... it's just gonna break necro/demo and sin/conq with their insane critchances. this is double the amount of crit damage given by the sins soul destruction feat for the bomb! so much crit damage on already high damage sources...

in the downtime between skirmishes, the 25 sec internal cooldown will go off CD, out of hide guaranteed crit, and it's gonna be +30% crit damage to facestab or bomb every time

this has to be changed asap before people start buying it! just remove it... or, nerf it to the ground
    Last edited by Lurvi; 27th January 2017 at 07:45.

I did notice about this "exile" buff yesterday when i was tanking Vistrix at T5. I was locking the aggro inmediately, and i didn't know why. Imo, this rune is going to be too powerful. Perhaps it should not apply in raid/dungeons or perhaps you should change it to a perma little bonus, or maybe customize the effect per class.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast