Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    There is indeed an internal cooldown on the effect.
    We need numbers Andy!!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

By now, some of you have noticed the “Exile” buff triggering occasionally for your character; this is indeed from the Rune of the Exile item, a promotional tie-in with a purchase of Conan Exiles: Barbarian Edition.

We’re giving everybody a little taste of the action before the release of Conan Exiles, so go wild while you can--upon the release of Conan Exiles, those without the rune equipped will not be granted its power.

The rune itself is only available from the Barbarian Edition. Please feel free to leave feedback on the effect in the meantime; I see some of you have already left your thoughts, and we appreciate it.

Have fun!
    "Major Rune Stone of the Exile (30% critical damage for 8 seconds every time you make a critical hit, and also provides +25% Mastery (PvE AA) XP and +10% Prowess (PvP AA) XP passively)."

Do the Mastery and Prowess XP bonuses on the Major Rune Stone of the Exile stack with Dagon's Band of Augmented Advancement (100% Mastery XP and 50% Prowess XP)? For that matter, do the XP bonuses on Dagon's Band stack with the Mastery and Prowess XP bonuses on the Major Rune Stone of the Red Wake (I've been meaning to find this out)?
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    "Major Rune Stone of the Exile (30% critical damage for 8 seconds every time you make a critical hit, and also provides +25% Mastery (PvE AA) XP and +10% Prowess (PvP AA) XP passively)."

Do the Mastery and Prowess XP bonuses on the Major Rune Stone of the Exile stack with Dagon's Band of Augmented Advancement (100% Mastery XP and 50% Prowess XP)? For that matter, do the XP bonuses on Dagon's Band stack with the Mastery and Prowess XP bonuses on the Major Rune Stone of the Red Wake (I've been meaning to find this out)?
    Regular XP bonuses dont seem to increase beyond the membership 30%.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Anyone self respecting would've had flashy vanity bonuses for something like this, but oh no, not Funcom, Edit by Anzu: This part is not needed., "buy the most expensive version of our Edit by Anzu: This isn't needed either. new game for Edit by Anzu: Again. bonuses for your AoC characters".
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th January 2017 at 08:00.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Exile can proc every 25 seconds...

"Please feel free to leave feedback on the effect in the meantime; I see some of you have already left your thoughts, and we appreciate it."
    Why aoc players are forced to buy exile game?

Please feel free to leave feedback on the effect in the meantime; I see some of you have already left your thoughts, and we appreciate it.
    completely unbalanced. basicly, spellweave buffs for necro are not only +100% crit chance, it's also +30% crit damages on top on spellweare bonuses . . . all classes are NOT on an equal position regarding the crit chances so it favors the classes which do more critical hits. keep in mind that there in a class in the game that takes forever to land a single white hit, combos taking even more time, and its dot effects NEVER crit at all . . . and yeah the dt gonna be even more ridiculous :/
    Last edited by Cappa; 25th January 2017 at 19:17.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    completely unbalanced. basicly, spellweave buffs for necro are not only +100% crit chance, it's also +30% crit damages on top on spellweare bonuses . . . all classes are NOT on an equal position regarding the crit chances so it favors the classes which do more critical hits.
    DTs will be even more broken and guards will be pushed into oblivion again..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Regular XP bonuses dont seem to increase beyond the membership 30%.
    Then the AA bonuses on those items are useless if a player has a Premium membership? I seem to get higher than a 30% AA bonus for Mastery and Prowess, but I haven't calculated the exact numbers.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Then the AA bonuses on those items are useless if a player has a Premium membership? I seem to get higher than a 30% AA bonus for Mastery and Prowess, but I haven't calculated the exact numbers.
    PVP xp doesn't seem to have a cap. Just regular leveling xp is capped by membership, the runes/candy/pots don't increase it at all.

I haven't really tested AA xp. But I would assume there wouldn't be a low cap.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

First mini played today and already seen 4 people on opposit team using this disgusting rune.

GG funcom you haven proven again that you know exactly how to milk the **** out of your customers
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast