Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    And what if those crappy loyalty rewards are actually the replacement for special offers, just no one could be bothered to communicate that. ?
    I'm sure the funcom execs are all happy aoc got some content today... Another gem we have to spend 1050 shards on and more pets and a sub mount with blue feet.

I'm sure the 4th string intern who works on the 5th Friday of each month coded that in 5 min.. That about how much dev time this game gets anymore.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

A good package of bonuses to entice new players that purchase Conan Exiles would be:

* A unique set of vanity armor

* A unique mount

* A unique pet

* One month premium membership

Someone that is interested enough in the Conan universe to purchase Exiles but has never played AOC before would be pulled into this game with the aforementioned package. The bonuses should definitely also be released with the Early Access version of Conan Exiles as the beta period could be very long and drawn out.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    A good package of bonuses to entice new players that purchase Conan Exiles would be:

* A unique set of vanity armor

* A unique mount

* A unique pet

* One month premium membership

Someone that is interested enough in the Conan universe to purchase Exiles but has never played AOC before would be pulled into this game with the aforementioned package. The bonuses should definitely also be released with the Early Access version of Conan Exiles as the beta period could be very long and drawn out.
    Expect something more like "Mini-pet: Yog" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Expect something more like "Mini-pet: Yog" lol
    We may get nothing. One week away from Early Access and no teaser on the AOC cross over bonuses.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    We may get nothing. One week away from Early Access and no teaser on the AOC cross over bonuses.
    It's coming.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

The info is out today...

"Funcom is also excited to announce Conan Exiles – Barbarian Edition! This special edition is the ultimate introduction to the world of Conan the Barbarian and include items such as:"

wait for it.........

In-game items for the Age of Conan MMO including a Savage Rhino mount

Can't remeber how many times I've used my Rhino ingame, I think it's about 1 time.

From the steam product page at http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/ :

Included in the Barbarian Edition are several items you can use in Age of Conan: Savage Rhino mount (a very fast mount with no level or riding requirements), Exile title, Survivalist’s Tools (increases the chance to find rare resources when gathering), Major Rune Stone of the Exile (30% critical damage for 8 seconds every time you make a critical hit, and also provides +25% Mastery (PvE AA) XP and +10% Prowess (PvP AA) XP passively). If you’re a new player, you also get a 7-day membership!
    Looks like the Exile Buff we have seen since yesterday is only supposed to proc when you have the rune... Another bug ?
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

please tell me that buff is 30 critical damage rating, not 30% critical damage bonus

Its epic that game have stupidly op potions, stupidly op rings, and now will have stupidly op rune ......... way to go for pvp way to go!
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    please tell me that buff is 30 critical damage rating, not 30% critical damage bonus
    Right now it is 30%, procs very often, I tested it for around 30 minutes and in every fight I got the buff at least like 2 times which is enough to nuke every monster with 2 - 3 spells (ToS Lightning Strike).

Funcom can you finally enable the Gamemaster commands for normal players for let's say 20€?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast