Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Unleash the bear shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Kazour View Post
    maybe i don't understand how the physical wrack works.
    Physical Wrack:
    • -10% Slashing Invulnerability
    • -10% Piercing Invulnerability
    • -10% Crushing Invulnerability
    • -10% Poison Invulnerability

It's a different mechanic than armor reduction, working on top of that.

yep so basicly it gives 10% more dmg for all melee in your group. well spent feat point imo !
    Raised in Kheshatta.

It applies a wrack, which can be active at the same time as a ruin (-15% armor) and torments (1-5 stacks).

Again Physical Ruin also does not reduce armor but rather decreases invulnerabilities.
    Armor and invulnerability are different layers of damage mitigation.

Physical Ruin:
    • -15% Slashing Invulnerability
    • -15% Piercing Invulnerability
    • -15% Crushing Invulnerability
    • -15% Poison Invulnerability

it is confusing because in the player stat tab it is under armor so i guess it's something like 15% invulnerability it's give effectively some x armor.

so be default everyone is 100% vulnerable and with the wrack it is 115% despite any armor value? is that right?

Damage for Dummies

There you are.
    On my BS i got 1% physical and magical invulnerability . Not sure where it comes from, maybe destiny-quest chain.
    Armor translates into physical mitigation not into invulnerability or deflection.
    So yes, you are by default 100% vulnerable and can increase/decrease this by e.g. debuffs or defensive stance/frenzy stance .

Quote Originally Posted by Kazour View Post
    maybe i don't understand how the physical wrack works. i think that 4500 armor reduction from feral blow and the pet plus slaughter plus precise strike AA it's around 5500 armor ignore almost instant. for most classes it's below 0 armor.
    Looks like you are asking for a nerf...

you seem to be asking for a buff?

aside from broken and questionable feats (general feats / iron hides prefeats), IMO you can't ask for any substantial buff, just quality of life stuff, and some minor stuff regarding manifestations:

a part of lycantrophical bites tapped health (that the bear itself tapped) go to the group aswell, but funcom were always too afraid to make it happen.

ability lycantrophical bite and stone hide (poppable mid-animation)

0.5 or 1 sec cast rune of grounding

the only damage I would like to see buffed would be winters pulse, 9 second duration to suns desert bloom, and a boost to the brutal walker feat and the strength -> manifestation damage coef. upped aswell!

but you're right, that the weak bigheal damage feat is a wasted opportunity. first of all, it should not have been damage, but a utility, like the pom has damagebuff in the bigheal debuff. bear should have been given defensive buff in the bigheal debuff, like 3 damage deflection or something. if not, atleast make the two remaining points useful
    bigheals have been very weak since 1.05, and even after critbigs were introduced on bear since we can't really use the perk in pvp...

in a perfect world Funcom would be able to spot the reasonable feedback and just do the changes, but instead... here we are. it's all been said so many times on testlive forum, it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 18th January 2017 at 15:12.

All this fancy BS talks makes me wanna come back and play, mmmmmm bs<3
    Send me a PM if you wonder something

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456